Status: Slowly Adding Chapters.

She's Got a Look to Kill

I Think I Found Out Who 'They' are.

I had slid into a sleep that was more then three hours. Honestly that was a first for me, another on to.
~
I was awoken by faint talking, I kept my eyes closed and listened. 'We're going to run into them its not like we can avoid it!'' I was confused a bit on the word 'they.' A groan errupted from someone.

"If we dont go into their area we wont have to worry about them going after us let alone her! They wont spare us we're nothing compared to them!"

Uhm, what?

"Tuomo shut it before you wake her lets just get to Huntington then LA and see what happens then, besides Kristy will be around us at all time, so we dont have to worry''

The talking died down so I stirred a bit. I had to keep pretending. I rubbed my eyes and I felt eyes on me now, I removed my hands from my eyes

"Looky here,Sleeping Beauty is now awoken" I flipped them off "Well good morning to you to" With a chuckle Jeremy shoo'ed them out and sat on the edge of the bed,

"How'd you sleep?" His accent seeped out, I looked up at him

"Really good acutally" I brushed hair from my eyes

"That's good" He smiled softly

For a mere hour we sat just talking about anything really. Music,life...everything. "Theres some clothes in the bathroom,we're going to get going again as soon as youre done" He stated stainding up.

"Where to?" I asked

"Huntington Beach,Calafornia first" I nodded a bit got up. Stretching my arms and legs. I wondered into the bathroom to where the clothes sat folded on the counter.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. Not as bad as I pictured myself to look. I ran my fingers through my hair to smooth it and got dressed.
I slid on a oversize shirt, that hung off my shoulder that was black, then sliding on the ripped and torn like jeans which were black and blue and a Misfits belt-shouldve known-. Then combat style boots with studs. Hey at least they had taste. That was a upside.

I walked back out running a hand through my hair "Ready?" Jeremy stood up from the bed taking the clothes I had slept in and put them in a bag. I nodded and offered me his arm. I smiled hooking it with mine and walking out of the room with him. I yawned softly covering my mouth with my hand.

We walked out and back to the cars. I slid in and pulled the seat belt on,relaxing against the seat. "so...." He started the car and pulled it out following the other car with the other three guys in it.

We sat in a comfortable complete silence as we drove. It had been two hours now, just driving and listening to the radio or cd(s). Sighing softly to myself.

~Huntington~

We pulled into a gas station. I had gotten some sleep but it was a bit uncomfortable being in a car and all. I got out and sat in the back seat watching him. Talking small talk. I mentioned how it was really pretty out here. It was still pretty early so the sunrise was showing. I smiled softly looking around again.

We were back on the rode for a bit till we got to the beach. I smiled again. It was even prettier. We got out and I slid onto the hood of the car. Sitting on it as Jeremy got on beside me. We we're waiting for the other three. "Its really beautiful here, I like it" I muttered playing with a loose string on my jeans and glancing up at him.

Jeremy had cracked a small grin. Now it didnt get all sappy like it did in the movies or whatever. Not that I didnt want that. I mean yea he was cute and all but we just met and yea. Kinda pushing everything a little to fast.

I ran a hand through my hair again and let out a small sigh. Closing my eyes. It was warm and I liked it. Not the really bad warm but just the soothing warmth.

Opening my eyes when I herd a car door shut. I looked over to see the other three. Wili shot Jeremy a look. Obviously I didnt know what it meant but Jeremy sure did. "So how long are we planning on being here?" I asked. "Not to sure. A day or two maybe" I nodded and slid off the hood. "Come on it wont hurt to go closer would it?" I cocked an eyebrow at them.
*****

I squealed being picked up. "NO" I yelled as they laughed.

"this isnt funny on my part!" I yelled back.

"Well thats what you get for flipping me off this morning!"

Tuomo said back, I squirmed eventually ending up in the sand. It was better then being lifted into the air and being held over someones shoulder.

I pulled myself up,brushed sand off me and went back to the guys. Plopping down between Wili and Jeremy. We had sat around talking and what not. I wont bore you with the very detailed conversations. Mostly about comic book stuff and what not. Haha you thought sexual huh? nah they werent that creepy.

A few people we're on the beach now, when the guys heads snapped up and in a certain direction. I looked up from my little sand pile.

I think I found out who 'they' we're...........
♠ ♠ ♠
*updated: Okay im sorry for /NOT/ updating.....schools been a pain and I have three(including this one) to update and I feel bad for not updating anything...but life is a pain sometimes -.-'....Ill try getting the next chapter out soon....but maybe on Tuesday....since I wont be here friday to monday...ill be in seattle..so yeah :) for sure ill try to update this..i try to keep these chapters long...but I have an original fiction and the loki fan fic im co writing with a penpal..I feel bad for not writing..GAHH SO FREAKING MUCH TO WRITE.....low inspiration thats what I have lol*