It Is Only You

1

Though intelligence is evident inside me, it was dimmed by your presence.

Somehow you managed to slip under my boundaries, and embed yourself, or at least a small part of you inside of my heart. The emotions which I felt for you were honest, and completely full throttle. None before you had ever ventured into the unmarked territory you had. You taught me an immense amount of knowledge; from the basics of love, to the nooks and crannies. You were like my fucking wish come true; my fantasy of pure imagination spun into a gift and handed to me with a red bow.

Within mere months my life was practically dedicated to you, unhealthy in all aspects, yet it felt so pleasurable. You knew how to work me, and you did this well. You made my cheeks redden by blushing from the words your whispered into my ear delicately. Our intimacy proved immeasurable, seeing as we'd pant and sweat together for what seemed like hours. These moments together were irreplaceable, this we both knew.

In my eyes you were the one, so to speak. The cliche term did well in defining your amount to me. Your words were melodies laced with sincerity, and yet your actions were clouded and unreadable at most moments in time.

It was here, at this exact indication of your behavior, which I should of drawn the line, or at least question your motives. Foolish me decided to bypass the odd practice, as well as faltering decorum. Somehow you were becoming to morph into an unrecognizable stranger.
The melodies that once flowed softly from your mouth were transformed into vulgar passages, entwined with curses and unrighteous messages. Your actions were now evidently crude and disrespectful in all demeanor.

What happened was unknown and masked to me. The change didn't seem to happen over night, though it appeared gradually. Impossible, such great change couldn't of been unnoticed under my critical radar. Could it of been that your practices were just obscene from the commence? Was I that blinded by your charm?

That I was. Your demented ways proved painful as I endured traumatic experiences from your departure. Though I depended on your love, as well as your affection, it came very expeditious to my heart. Not breaking the fragile organ, but shattering it into unmanageable fragments of despair.

In simple vocabulary you broke me, used me to your extent, and then ditched me. You were very well aware of the affect you had on me. You acknowledged my love for you, it was common sense to comprehend that I would do anything for you, anything you could have possibly concluded in that fucked up head of yours. Yet you wouldn't do the same.

Presently, you still replay in my mind. Everything which happened between just us to replays to an abnormal extent. You were the one, as well as the only, whom made my heart beat so fast. My insides burn with a desire which only you could tame.

Till this day it is only you that can have an affect of this nature on me.

Laying in bed with another man is second nature by now, yet laying in bed with you is a completely different aspect in itself. My palms become clammy even by the thought. A current fling could tell me they want to marry me, purchase an island for me, and give me anything which I ask, yet it is still you that I think about. All the time, and every day.

Your raspy voice quietly speaking to me over the telephone was such a gift, all and in itself. Your taunting words still meant the world to me. They play in my head more times than countable.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?" You breathed those words out as if you were practicing them for months.

"Am I who you think about in bed?" That last line made my knees buckle in defeat.

"Yes, it is only you." My words were chopped, unmoral in giving the satisfaction of knowing just how you make me feel. It was unexplainable why I was so in love with you.

Why?

That is something I cannot answer. Perhaps you bewitched me, or maybe you just played me so well that I have yet to get over it.

Quite frankly, I do not wish to get over it anytime soon, because it just feels so fucking good.