Status: Active <3

Never Lie, Never Leave

Leaving Home

I packed my things to get ready for tour with my friends in Pierce The Veil. According to Mike, this tour's going to be the shit. Those were his actual words. Funny, huh? Well, that's Mike for you.

The other bands on the tour are pretty cool. One of my favorites, Of Mice & Men, is on the tour. Along with Asking Alexandria. I'm quite excited about those two bands. I saw Of Mice & Men live once, in August and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.

Once I finally finished packing, I went to bed. The next morning when I woke up, I was happy, but sad at the same time. I didn't want to leave my boyfriend, but I haven't toured in a while. I was very eager to.

I got out of bed, showered, got dressed and put some make-up on. I grabbed my bags, and waited for Pierce The Veil's tour bus to pull up outside my house. My boyfriend, Marcus, waited with me. This will be the first time that I'm leaving him for tour.

When the bus got here, I kissed Marcus and said good-bye to him. He waved to me as I walked into the bus.

The second I got on the bus, I heard Mike screech, "AAAVAALLIINNEE!"

I laughed and hugged him. "What up, Mike?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. Ready for tour?!"

I nodded. "You know it!"

"Hey, Ava." Tony said smiling.

"Hey, Tony!" I said as I went up to hug him. "Where's Vic?" I asked, anyone.

"Oh, so you don't care about me anymore?!" I jumped when I heard Jaime's voice.

"No! That's not it! I just, didn't know where you were." I tried to explain. He wasn't listening.

Then, Vic came over to me. "Ava! I'm so glad you're joining us on tour!"

I laughed. "Yeah, me too. This should be fun; I miss touring with you guys."

"Is that Avaline?!" Said a female voice that sounded all too familiar.

Next thing I knew, I felt someone tackle/hug me from behind. I fell. "Aisha! It's great to see you too!"

"Aisha, get off of Avaline." Said Vic, her boyfriend.

She shook her head, and I laughed. "Aish, I do need to find a bunk."

"Take the one above mine!" She said.

I smiled. "Okay! Just get off me."

"Right, sorry, Ava." She said as she got off me.

I rolled my eyes, and she lead me to my new bunk. It was an average bunk, nothing special.

I put my things away on the bunk and lied down. This is going to be one hell of a tour!
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO! I finally posted the new version of this story! :DD

comment loves! <3