Status: Active <3

Never Lie, Never Leave

Who said anything about getting married?

After mine and Alan's date/lunch together, we went back to where the buses were. The second I stepped on Pierce The Veil's bus, Aisha can rushing towards me.

"How did it go?! Tell me everything, Ava! I want all the details!"

I laughed. "Dude, why are you so hyper?"

"I've had some sugar. Now tell me what happened!" She demanded.

"Well, it started out with James being a douche, but then it got much better." I said with a smile.

"James? What the fuck did he want?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not sure. I think he was jealous of Alan, but he was always really protective over me when I was with another guy. I don't understand though, he and I broke up two years ago. Why would he act like that?"

She shrugged. "He was probably jealous of the fact that he knows you did so much better with Alan."

"Either that or he's just mad that I'm never going back to him."

"It's most likely both. So, when are you and Alan getting married?"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Oh my god, Aish are you serious?"

She blinked once. "Yes. I'm the maid of honor, right? I better be."

I laughed again. "Yeah, sure. You're the maid of honor."

"Yay! Now let's get serious here, do you think you could be his girlfriend, Ava?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "Yeah, I do. I mean, only if he wants me to be though. I'm not going to just throw myself at him. That would be weird."

"Yes, it would be. I wouldn't advise you do to that."

I had no plans on it, anyways." We both started laughing, then we heard Vic's voice say, "Aish, I need your help unloading the equipment. Is Avaline back yet?"

"Yeah, I'm back." I replied.

We saw him get on the bus and he said to us, "Great. Let's go."

***

After the show tonight, Alan came right up to me. "Hey, Ava. Did you like our set?"

I smiled widely at him. "Yes, I did! You guys were great tonight."

He smiled back at me. "Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I saw you rocking out a couple of times at the side of the stage."

"Yeah, I was. I love your band, Alan." I could see that made him happy by how big his smile became. It was almost too cute to bear.

"I'm glad you do, Ava." We stayed silent for a moment then he cleared his throat. "Would you want to walk back to the hotel with me after we're done loading everything up?"

I bit my lip. "Yes. I would love to, actually."

"Awesome! Well, I should go, Austin's giving me death glare." He laughed. "I'll see you in a little bit. Bye, Ava."

I giggled. "See ya. Bye, Alan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, loves!! <33