Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Moving day

Brian's pov

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?? Terry screeched from the doorway...

"Great his mother the pill popper is here" Johnny muttered

"It's moving day" Jimmy smiled politely

"Really, and where is she moving to?" Terry crossing her arms glaring at all of us.

"Somewhere that's not here" Zacky shortly replies.

"I have a right to know, those kids are MY grand babies and I have a right to know where they move to and if it's safe"

"Safe really??? Your going to go there??? YOUR SON Beat the fuck out of Kayla and almost killed her and you now want to know if where they move to is safe???" I ask raising my voice.

"Come on we all know Kayla isn't innocent as she tries to be. She's done her fair share of shit. Besides once Jason gets released they'll get back together, he feels like shit for hurting her and he has agreed to go to anger management classes to save his family" Terry tried to reasoning.

"I've known Kayla since we were kids so don't be pointing the finger at her. He is the one who put his hands on her and i'll be dammed if she gets back with that piece of shit you call a son." Matt seethed.

Terri smirks as she walks away from the doorway "Tell Kayla Jason still loves her and will see her soon" She hollers as she gets into her car.

"Sure!! Tell Jason I'm looking forward to our chat!"Matt hollers back cracking his knuckles.

"She's got a lot of fucking nerve showing up here" Matt Berry says shaking his head.

"Knowing that dumb bitch she's high on pills and probably
cant grab her ass with both hands" Zacky replies

"Thanks Z that's the last image i wanted of her grabbing her ass" Jimmy shudders as the rest of us cracked up laughing.

"Leave it to Jimmy to point out about her grabbing ass" I smile shaking my head.

"I really missed hanging out with you guys never a dull moment" Brendon grins

"Well since Kayla and the kids are moving in with me you can come visit more often" I wiggle my eyebrows at Brendon

"Dude nothing happened that night" Brendon exclaims

"Might not have, but you wanted it to" I reply watching his jaw drop. "See i fucking knew it Beebo's falling for Kayla again " I grin while the guys chuckle.

"Wait... Beebo who is that?" JB looks up confused

" Damn JB that's twice now you've had a total blonde moment, Beebo is him" Johnny points to Brendon who shakes his head smiling

"How stoned are you JB?" I ask already knowing the answer. You could see how bloodshot his eyes were so it didn't take no rocket scientist to figure that one out.

"I am fucking ripped bro" JB grins

"Why am i not surprised?" Matt rolls his eyes.

We finally got everything done about midnight before everyone went their separate ways home. Except Brendon and I, we were going to the hospital tonight and stay with Kayla.

"I can stay tonight if you'd like so you can go home and rest" Brendon offered as he hits the button on the elevator.

"It's cool and besides, your car isn't here." I reply

"Dude I'm not dumb you are staying the same reason I am"

He was right. Neither of us have seen Kayla yet since she was taken by ambulance. I know Kayla's parents and dad said she was okay, but Brendon and I needed to see for ourselves. Entering the room seeing Kayla in that bed and the shape she was in broke my heart. She told me yesterday he only had done it the one time when all along he was beating the hell out of her. I notice my dad on his phone in the chair next to her bed.

"She finally went to sleep about an hour ago, it's been a rough night for her, she was in a lot of pain and finally they were able to get her comfortable enough to finally go to sleep." He sadly smiles

"I'm just glad she's getting some sleep I've been worried about her, when we got to the house, it was bad. i never want to see anything like that again" Brendon whispers

" I can imagine thank god for Jackson" Dad replies as Brendon and I nod in agreement.

"I'm going to head on home, are you guys staying tonight?"

Yeah we aren't going anywhere just need to see about getting a cot because there is no way in hell i'm cuddling with Brendon on that fold out couch" Catching his attention looking at me with raised eyebrows

"Sorry Bro you aren't my type I'll go see about a cot" He replies walking out of the room.

"I'm sure he'd rather cuddle with someone else in this room" Dad says grinning.

"Go home ol man and get some sleep" I roll my eyes and shaking my head

"Oh i'm going to. going to give my pillow some head" He chuckles leaning down to softly kiss Kayla on the forehead "Call if you guys need anything"

"Thanks dad" earning a nod from him before heading out the door.

I plop in the chair next to Kayla's bed reaching over placing my hand over her's gently squeezing it.

"The cot will be here shortly and they are bringing extra blankets and pillows" Brendon states walking back into the room.

"Thanks man" I reply as Brendon nods his head pulling out the fold out couch laying down on it.

I look at Kayla's sleeping form. Nothing is ever going to happen to you or the kids again. I promise you that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of had a bit of difficulty figuring out the end of this chapter but i mulled through.. i think lol.

I went back and editing some of the chapters changed a few things, so go back and re-read if you'd like.

Special shout out to SynysterVengeance13 and AJ9: Thank you for the comments lovelies. I'm happy you are enjoying the story!!!

Don't be a silent reader comment and who knows you may get a special shout out.. or a cookie you never know!!

More to come..