Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Meeting

Third person pov

"So let me get this straight, in order for Kayla to put a restraining order on Terry, she has had to cause threat to Kayla? What kind of bullshit is that? Her fucking son is having her deliver messages to Kayla from Jail.. Yeah I'll fucking hold" Matt seethed speaking into his cell pacing back and forth.

"What the hell is going on? Matt looks like he's about to decimated his phone" Zacky states walking up to Jimmy who is leaning against the doorway of Kayla's room arms crossed.

"Fuckhead Jason had his mother send Kayla flowers and had her write a card from him" Jimmy replies handing him it.

"What the fuck? Is she out of her fucking mind? Never mind don't answer that. All those pills made her even stupider than we thought. Has Kayla seen this?"

"Sadly yes, she got really upset. Thankfully she's sleeping I asked the nurses if she could have some pain meds, you know how she is. stubborn as hell." He replies rolling his eyes.

"Have you called Brian yet?"

"Not yet, don't want to freak him out, Matt is doing that enough already"

"I can't believe this shit those fuckers better do something or i'm going to find a way to get in jail and kill that piece of shit" Matt walks up still on hold.

Brian's pov

"Baby wake up. Zacky is on the phone, he said it's urgent" Michelle says gently shaking my shoulder waking me from a dead sleep. I grunted as i took my cell up to my ear.

"Whats up man?"
" You may want to get your ass here, I don't know all the details but Matt is livid. Terry sent Kayla flowers and a card writing for that dumbass since he's in jail." Zacky Replied
"Are you fucking serious? I'll wake up Brendon and We'll be there shortly. Try to calm Matt down we don't need him going to jail"
"I'll try my best, just get here"

30 minutes later Brian's pov

"So let me get this straight, his mom sent Kayla flowers and a note from Jason?" The detective asks as we all stood outside the room.

" Didn't the damn dispatcher tell you that? Why else would i call to have you come down here. That fucking piece of shit is having his mother contact Kayla through him."Matt snapped his arms folded staring down at the detective.

"Baby calm down" Val whispered.

"Here this was sent with the flowers" Jimmy handing the detective the card.

"Tell me there's a way to stop his mother or any family member of his to contact Kayla" I ask

"With a case such as Kayla's we can put a temporally no contact order on Terry for now."

"Not to be disrespectful Detective Roberts, But why is it only a temporally no contact order?" Brendon asks.

"For now yes until the trial. If Kayla receives any phone calls or messages from Jason's family please contact me"
We all nod as he walks off to the elevator.

"This is such bullshit!!! Why the fuck didn't they put one on that bitch as well? Knowing her she'll figure out a way to contact Kayla again."

"I know Matt, but they probably didn't think Terry would contact Kayla" I reply

"That bitch doesn't know her ass from her hands so probably figured she could get away with this shit" Scoffed Zacky as the rest of us nodded our heads agreeing

"How is she doing?." Val asked as Matt wrapped an arm around her.

"It was bad val, the look in her eyes broke my heart that much more. You could see she was terrified" Replied Jimmy.

I poked my head in the door to see her sleeping soundly. I wish i could take her pain away and she would never had gotten with Jason in the first place. I know this much I will do whatever it takes to make sure the kids and Kayla will never go through this again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long delay. Life has been pretty hectic here but hopefully i'll start updating more soon.