Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Nightmares and Talks

It has been 2 months since i was released from the hospital. After losing a argument with a stubborn Brian, the kids and I have moved in with Michelle and him. I try to help Michelle out as much as i can but she's always telling me to not worry about it. I always worry the kids and I may be a burden but both Brian and Michelle have made it perfectly clear we aren't.

"Kayla, Kayla wake up" I felt someone shaking me. I was having one of my nightmares again. Since I was released i have had them quite frequently. I could feel someone putting their arms around me as i struggled screaming.

"shhh calm down it's me Kayla" Brendon said trying to sooth me as Brian came through the door with Michelle trailing behind him.

"Another nightmare?"Brian asked earning a nod from Brendon as he held me close. Before you assume, Brendon and I are not together.

"I'm sorry i woke everyone up" I reply softly.

"It's okay Booboo, don't stress okay?" Brian kneels in front of me wiping my tears.

"I can't help but stress Bri, I keep having these bad nightmares and waking everyone up, I just want them to stop"

"Well you know there is one way to get them to stop right?"
"Yes not sleep"

"No smartass i was being serious"

"Then what?"

"Getting laid" He replies grinning making my jaw drop.

"You are such an ass" I shake my head smiling.

"It's just a thought it works for me" Brian earning a hit from Michelle.

"I wonder if that does work" Brendon mutters catching everyone's attention.

"Well there's one way you can find out"

"Shut the fuck up Brian"

"What? I'm just saying show him the goods and you know maybe give him a lap dance get the mood going and before you know it it's naughty time."

"So is that the only way you can get your freak on? Causing Michelle to giggle.

"Hey just so you know i have no problems getting it up as a matter of fact, I can go all night long"

"This is not the conversation I want to be having at 1 in the morning"

"Oh but i do.. Right Urie?" He turns to Brendon Who looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Leave them alone babe" Michelle spoke softly putting her hand on Brian's shoulder

"This convo isn't over" Brian points to me standing up following Michelle out of the door.

"I swear one of these days I'm going to kill that fucker"

"No killing the bestie" Brendon chuckles pulling me down into his arms.

"Okay not kill him, but seriously hurt him is that better?"

"hmmm lets sleep on it and I'll give you an answer when we wake up" He replies kissing me on the forehead as I snuggle into him.

I live for moments like this
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a blah chapter but i have an idea for the next chapter so stay tuned :D

If anyone is good at making banners please let me know.. i am horrible with that kind of stuff.

oh before i forget. Thank you shortygirl 6 for your comment. I'm glad you are feeling better!!