Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Some beach

One hour later

I couldn't sleep. It's not that i didn't try i just couldn't. I looked at my phone that read 2:05. Sighing i slowly climbed out of bed making sure to not wake up Brendon. I made my way downstairs but not before checking on Jackson and Brianna who were sleeping soundly. I walked outside and down to the beach sitting down in the sand.

"So this is where you ran off to" A voice behind me spoke startling me. I looked up to see Brendon sanding with a guitar.. You heard me right.. A guitar.

"I thought sitting out here will help me clear my thoughts and might be able to sleep" I sigh.

"I know you haven't been sleeping well, you toss and turn quite a lot. I swear you punched me in the face the other night" He chuckles plopping down next to me.

"Why do you have a guitar?"

"I figured we could sing campfire songs while we are out here without the campfire of course."

"Campfire songs really at 2 in the morning?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"Nah i was just fucking around. I brought this out for a reason. Do you remember the song i wrote called always? Everyone thought it was about Sarah when it actually wasn't"

"The song wasn't about Sarah?"

"No it was about you"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter sorry but working on next one right as i type this.. there's a method to my madness just be patient. Oh again if anyone knows how to make a banner for me let me know :)