Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Penthouses and Presents

"VEGAS BABY!!" Jimmy yells receiving dirty looks from people as we walk into the hotel.

"Jimmy shut the fuck up, we are going to get kicked out of here before we even check in" Johnny hissed glaring at him.

"I'll step on you garden gnome"

"I'll bite your ankles giant"

"I'll drown you in jello short shit"

"I ain't that small you fucker"

"That's not what I heard"

"Okay you two cool it, now kiss and make up" Matt says as the rest of us snicker.

" I am not kissing him what the fuck Matt?"

"He'd have to step on a chair to get these sweet kisses I ain't bending down"

"On that note, We have the keys you two love birds can bicker in the suite" Brian shakes his head as the rest of us follow him.

"Oh my GOD!" I exclaim as we enter the suite and it wasn't no ordinary suite it was a penthouse suite!!!

"Jesus Kayla stop drooling you act like you've never stayed in one of these before" Johnny gives me an odd look.

"She hasn't so quit giving her hell Frodo" Jimmy replies slinging an arm around me.

"Is it really necessary with the names?"

"Yes"

"Well in that case.. blow me goliath"

"Give me a few drinks and I might but i gotta warn ya.. the ladies love this goliath " Jimmy points to his crotch.

"Dude I did not want to hear that" Zacky plugs his ears as the rest of us howl with laughter seeing the look on Johnny's face.

"You so walked into that bro" Brian shakes his head motioning me to follow him.

"This is yours and Brendon's room. Since you are the birthday girl you guys get the biggest room"

My jaw dropped for the second time seeing the room Brendon and I would be staying in. King size bed, shower, minibar and a private hot tub. Jesus it was like staying in our own hotel room!!

"Bri this is too much you guys paid for it one of you should have the room"

"Nope it was decided before we surprised you. Plus i figured you and Brendon could use the hot tub without interruptions but i do make one request though.. Please don't be too vocal some of us have to share a room and that would be awkward" He wiggles his eyebrows at me grinning.

"You are a dick you know that?"

"But a dick who loves you. Oh I almost forgot.. This is from Michelle and the girls for tonight. handing me a bag. Giving him an odd look as i opened the bag and gasp. Inside was a beautiful Birthday Dress and Heels
Inside the bag also came a note.


Kayla,
Happy Birthday!!! We wanted to make sure you wore something sexy for tonight. Well nice according to Brianna. We love you lots and hope Tonight is a memorable one!! See you in a couple days!!!
Michelle the girls and the kids.


I looked up at Brian tears starting to form.

"No crying woman it's your birthday its time to party!!! besides we're in vegas!!!!!! Lets make this weekend memorable"

And boy was it memorable
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger i know and I'm sorry!!! Things have been pretty crazy here still but hopefully I'll have another chapter out by thursday so cross your fingers!!!! Shout out to shortygirl: You are so kind with your comments you rock!!! Want a shoutout?? Comment!!!

Penthouse suite

Brendon and Kayla's Room