Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

The call that changed everything.

My birthday was a memorable one. Jimmy being the crazy fucker as he is decided to do a head stand at the club and knocked over the table we had been sitting at. Luckily we didn't get kicked out of the club. I have to say it was the best birthday i had in years. Christmas and new years had passed and my first kiss of the new year was with Brendon of course.

Brendon and I were snuggling on the couch watching Scream since Brendon loves it so very much and swears its a scary movie when it indeed wasn't. I gave him hell calling him a whimp. when my phone ring. Looking at the called id it was my mom.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"You neeed to get to the hospital, your dad was taken by ambulance she replies with panic in her voice"

"Oh my god I'll be there in a few minutes" I reply ending the call jumping up and putting on my shoes.

"What's going on?" Brendon asks concerned.

"Dad was taken by ambulance he's at the hospital"

"I'm going with you" Brendon putting on his shoes

At the hospital

It seemed like it was eternity before we finally arrived at the hospital where mom was waiting for us in the waiting room with the Chaplain

"What happened? Is dad okay?"

"You need to sit down" She motions for Brendon and I to sit.

"I had woke up from a nap and came into the living room. I thought your dad had been sleeping because he was snoring. He was laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling but he had a blank stare on his face.. I called 911 and the paramedics left with him in a hurry"

"But is he okay mom?"

"No he had a massive brain hemorrhage. There isn't anything they can do. It could be hours to two days before he passes away" she replies tearfully.

" I want to see him"

"I knew you would but i need to warn you, He has a tube down his throat i told them to not remove it until you see him. You know your dad said if there was no way he was going to come out of this then to pull the plug."

Nodding my head we stand up Brendon taking my hand as we walked with mom to the emergency room where he was currently at. Seeing him lying there with a tube down his throat fucked with me big time

"No No NO!!!" I screamed and cried as Brendon held me. My mom walked over to rub my back as i continued to cry.

Once i had stopped crying that moment, the emergency room doctor called me over to show me the cat scan. He showed me that half of dad's brain was filled with blood. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe. Not my dad no way this has to be a nightmare. My mom softly tells me they are going to remove his tube so we need to step out of the room but I headed outside instead I lit a cigarette and looked at the sky.

Brendon's pov

I felt bad, i didn't know what to say to Kayla all i know is i wasn't going anywhere but i know she needed her best friend too. I excused myself from Kayla and Her mom pulling out my phone to call Brian

Brian's pov

"Okay we got beer, steaks, hot dogs, burgers, beer and more beer, anything else we need?"

"Hookers we need hookers!!" Jimmy replies excitedly as the rest of us smile and shake our heads.

"No Jimbo we don't need hookers today but maybe tomorrow" earning a grin from Jimmy.

"Make sure one atleast one is redhead I love redheads"

"You are so lucky leana isn't here she'd kick your ass bro" Matt comments smiling

"Nah she wouldn't she'd ask for a 3 some my woman is freaky deaky" He replies winking

"Your a crazy mother fucker"

"Don't be jealous"

I look down at my phone seeing Brendon is calling me

"About time you called. You guys take forever to watch a movie or were you playing hide the snake?. BBQ at Matts and we expect you two to get your asses here. Oh and Tell Kayla To bring her bikini she's getting in the pool or so help me god i'll throw her in there myself" I reply chuckling

"Brian you need to get to the hospital, they took Lee by ambulance. It's not good"

"What?? Is he okay?"

"No dude he had a massive brain hemorrhage it's going to take hours to two days before he passes, please get here"

"I'm on my way"

"Brian what's wrong?" Michelle asks concerned.

"Lee was taken by ambulance.. It's not good. He had a massive brain hemorrhage. I need to get to the hospital" grabbing my keys heading to my car.

I'm coming Kayla..
♠ ♠ ♠
My dad has been gone 3 months. His birthday was the 16th the same day as fathers day. Everything that i'm writing about this situation actually happened.. without the guys of course. would have been nice though lol.