Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Just an update

I know it's been 3 years. Alot has happened in my life. After my dad died, I tried to help my mom keep her house, didn't go over so well.. she ended up selling it. So my daughter and I moved out of our Apartment, which left my kids's dad and my oldest living there.. Lived in a hotel for 3 months before we found a place I got my son out of our old apartment after his dad and I split due to him cheating. Lived in a different town for about 6 months then the fires in Oregon hit and we lost our place Due to the fire. Was was living in a hotel for 10 months and was being mentally abused by my mother. Cousin and screaming constantly to the point She was starting it on my daughter.. The last straw was when she kicked my daughter and I out of the hotel room at 7 o'clock in the morning because she was acting psychotic and so my best friend I've known for 12 years flu us out here to Michigan In August and I have not spoken to my mother i want nothing to do with her. She has a lot of mental issues and is liar. My oldest is 19 and is with my biological father working with him. Once I get a place I'll be flying him here. Unfortunately in September of 2021 my kids dad passed away.. but that's what happens when you drink all the time and go back on hard drugs. He started having alot of health issues and wouldn't listen to the doctors.. but that's what has happened these last couple of years.

I am going to hopefully write a chapter this week I have an idea of what to write and I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update.