Status: Active (Updating almost everyday)

Trying Not to Love You

Slumber Party

"You fucking cheater!!!"

"I did no such thing!!"

"I call bullshit there's no way you knew your way around....wait you've played this game before haven't you?"

"Maaaaaayyyyybbbee"

"I fucking knew it you Bitch" Brian huffed as i laughed at him.

Brian and I were playing call of duty as we waited for the pizza to get here. I had played call of duty before and i may or may have forgotten to tell him I've played this game before.. Come on I have a 14 almost 15 year old, do you really think I wouldn't play cod? Grinz. The doorbell rang as Brian stood up to get his wallet to pay for the pizza. I purposely killed Brian after finding him and paused the game waiting for him to return. Brian returned not looking happy at all.

"There's someone at the door for you," He said glaring at me.

My heart started racing knowing who was at the door. Jason had been blowing up my phone for the last couple of hours but I ignored his calls. I didn't want to listen to his bitching, I had a rough day as it was and I didn't want anymore shit tonight. Jason knew he was not welcome at Brian's house and my parents house for that matter, but if he was drunk he definitely wouldn't give a shit. I made my way to the front door opening it slowly dreading what was going to happen. To my surprise it wasn't Jason.

"What's up my Bitch?,'' Brendon said with a gay voice, a huge grin on his face.

"Oh my god how did you know i was here?," I asked pulling him into a hug.

"I got a call from Brian, he said you were staying here tonight, and thought we could have a slumber party and you know how much I love slumber parties,"Brendon grins

I turned and looked at Brian leaning against the door frame with a smile on his face, I mouthed thank you as he returned by giving me a nod. I hooked arms with Brendon and walked into the house. Brendon dropped his bag by the couch where i took a seat. He looked at me with a smile and flopped across the couch where his legs now rested in my lap.

"Alright, where is the booze and the strippers at, you know it isn't a slumber party without some strippers on a pole," Brendon says putting his hands behind his head.

"Bren there's is no strippers but I'm sure Brian would take the strippers place hell he could wear one of Michelle nighties for you too," I reply looking up Brian who dropped his jaw. I looked over at Brendon and we both cracked up laughing.

" You guys are fuckers," Brian mutters with a slight smile appearing on his face.

"Alright now that I am here, let's get this slumber party started, i brought party favors too!" Brendon exclaims excitedly sitting up grabbing his backpack and reaching in and placing a pipe on the coffee table along with a container of weed. I look up at Brian who had a big smile on his face as he sits down next to me watching Brendon load a bowl, pulling out joints out of the jar and hands Brian and I both one.

20 minutes later

"I'm fucking serious, Jake said a fuckboy is a brown boy that you fuck, and he's your whore, I couldn't make this up it's on youtube seriously," Brendon said with a straight face before busting up laughing with Brian and I.

"That is so messed up on so many levels," I reply holding my stomach because i was laughing so hard. We hear the doorbell ring as Brian stands up to go see if our pizza was here yet.

My Phone starts vibrating, looking down as I sigh seeing it was Jason again. Brian walks into the living room with two pizza's placing them onto the coffee table and snatching my phone out my hands, turning it off and placing it on the kitchen counter.

"Bri you can't turn off what if my mom calls if there is an emergency," i say with a scowl on my face.

"Kayla, Your mom has my number remember?," Brian replies rolling his eyes.

"Yeah chillax girlfriend," Brendon says nudging me

" I just realized, where is Sarah? I thought she would come with you, would have loved to have seen her too or did you lock her in the closet again?" I joke nudging him back, Brendon who's smile faded.

"Sarah moved out two days ago. We needed space, and were constantly fighting, not sure what will happen but it's for the best for now," Brendon replies.

You could see the pain in his eyes, i felt so bad for him, and i didn't know what to say, so i gave him a hug which he dramatically fell back with me on top of him.

"What the hell woman, are you trying to kill me?" He asks with a look of horror on his face.

"Bren if i wanted to kill you, you'd know it." I reply rolling my eyes.

"Alright you two, go get some pizza or else I'm going to have to separate you two" Brian says sarcastically

"Yes Dad Brendon and I reply at the same time.

"Just go you little heathens" Brian says rolling his eyes.
"All my friends are heathens take it slow" Brendon and I once again say it at the same time cracking up laughing as we walk to the kitchen hearing Brian mutter under his breath. As i walked into the living room seeing Brian sitting in the chair, I leaned down whispering in his ear

"Thanks Bri I really needed this"
He pats my hand as a gesture telling me i'm welcome.

I sit on the couch next to Brendon and I sigh in pure happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a filler i wasn't sure how to end this chapter. Feedback is appreciated, whether it's good or bad, Hugs!! <3