‹ Prequel: In Love With A Tomboy
Status: Not yet started; will write when I get the time.

In Love With the New Gurl

In ♥ With the New Gurl: 01

Joey's POV:

People say that summer love never lasts. Why? Maybe it’s because they’re just a thing for over the summer; hence the term ‘Summer Fling’. And that’s what everyone keeps telling me since Izzy died and they’ve gotten over it. But, I haven’t! And I know in my heart that what we had wasn’t just a fling Izzy and I loved each other!

And we were always gonna be together, throughout high school, then college, and finally life. We were supposed to go and face it all together. We were supposed to – destined to – if it weren’t for one stupid fight and one huge misunderstanding that changed and destroyed everything for me.

Does true love even really exist in this world?

There were so many different types of ways that it could happen. From childhood friendships to pre-teen fun; summer love to high school sweethearts.

I thought I’d never be able to fall for anyone else after what happened with Izzy, but just like her death was unexpected yet right in my face, it happened. I fell In Love With the New Gurl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd try something new. Hope you all like. =)