Help Me Live

Unliveable

As I woke up and wondered where I was I couldnt open my eyes. I tried to get up the there was a sharp pain in my stomick that was unbareable. So I justed laied on the ground and waited, waited for someone to find me, waited for the pain to go away, waited to die. I tried to get up again but this time the pain was much more worse. So I clenched* my stomick and felt a warm thick liquid coming out, I looked at my hand and it was covered in a red liquid that was dripping.
'Blood' I though to myself 'but how?'
As I lied back down and closed my eyes that felt extreamly heavy at the moment. I heard someone, a man, in the distance. He was talking to someone on his phone I do believe.

"Hello?! I need a ambulence at..- ah...Yes Bieville*. At the local childrens park........I dont know the name!!....she is not waking up and covered in blood.....I dont know i found her.......Okay........But hurry in her condishion* i dont think she can last that long......" he sounded like he was in a panic mood.I heard a click, i guess he was finished on the phone, and footsteps towards my direction.
"hello? Miss??? are you alive?" he tried to get my up and then i had that unbareable pain again.
"AH!!!!" i screamed in pure pain and fear "don't do that- please dont do that.." i was begining to cry the pain was undescripable.
"ah!! sorry!! i though you were- well you know...." he trailed off
"why does my body feel numb but the pain is unliveable?" i asked gasping for air.
"i dont know i saw......." he faded away with sirens afar.
Everything went black, the pain started to subside, it was finally going away, but then i was lifted up. And it came rushing back, guess I'm not that lucky in the game of life.