Help Me Live

I don't know...

When I finally woke up I had to blink afew times to adjust to the blinding white in the room.

"uhhhhh.." I felt like shit. My stomick was on fire and my head was about to explode.

"Miss? Are you alright? do you know what happened?" a familiar vocie said.

I looked to my right and the guy from the park was there.

"where am I? what happened?" I asked

"you are in the hospital, and you got some stiches[sp?] in your stomick because it was toren pretty bad, you lost alot of blood and you misu of hit your head because you were bleeding there to." he said then looked to the floor. "do you remember your name?"

"hu? oh yea... it's Jade Philps" i smiled weakly and extended my hand to the man. "nice you met you...? I'm sorry i didnt catch your name"

"oh right... Mr.Way.. but you can just call me Don." he shaked my hand "nice you met you Jade"

"don..." i smiled.

"do you have any family i could phone and tell them to come here? they must be worried sick-" I cut him off

"They killed themselfs two days ago, they said they dont want a girl like me for a daughter." i started to cry, even though i hated my parents and all they put me through i still loved them. They were the only people in the world that talked to me or even looked at me, they were all i had, but they left me, they are dead now and nothing is going to bring them back.

"oh dear... where do you live now?" he asked weary[sp?] for my answer.

"where you found me..."i looked at the floor not wanting to see the pitty on his face. i hate it when people pitty me on my life, it makes me feel low, like im not human.

"well that sucks." he said after a few seconds of taking in what i said.

"hahaa,,, tell me about it" i started to opening to this guy. he seemed pretty cool for a guy in his late 30's eairly[sp?] 40's.

"HEY!! i have an idea!!" he said as he stood up.

"shoot" i replied.

"what would you say if i asked you to come live with me and my family?! i have two boys around your age and my wife would love another girl in the house!!" he said. i though he was joking but he wasnt.

"oh... i dont know."

-----------update in a few mins... dinnerrrrrrr-------------