Never by Your Side

Satisfaction feels like a distant memory.

Hurriedly, I walked down the corridor. I was making my way through a sea of students to my History class with Mr. Watkins. It was the last week of school and it was also my last history class of the year. Not gonna lie, I was extremely sad about that.
I finally reached the door and I started doing a victory dance because he wasn't there yet. Well, I didn't really do a victory dance, people probably think I'm weird enough as it is without dancing because I got to class early. I spotted Bob a few seats down, who was waving to me, so I flung my bag down beside his and sat down. The second my behind reached the seat, Mr. Watkins walked in. 
I spent that whole class just observing his features and trying to figure out what was, in my opinion, his best physical quality. Was it the way his shiny but not greasy black hair slightly flopped in front of his eyes as he brushed it out of his eyes from time to time, or was it the way his white shirt slightly clung to his toned muscles? I could spend hours looking at him and not get bored. Sadly, the bell rang and everyone started packing up their stuff and saying their goodbyes, shouting "happy summer holidays" . I was just bending down to zip up my bag when I could hear my phone ringing. Mr. Watkins raised his eyebrows at me.
"Sean Smith, using your phone in class twice in one week? Tut tut tut," he joked. I ignored the call and decided to flirt with him a little. I moved closer to him and looked up into his glimmering green eyes. 
"Well technically Mr. Watkins, the class just ended," I said, trying to sound really innocent. He laughed. God I really love it when he laughs, you get a glimpse of his perfectly straight white teeth. Oh my god Sean, stop being so gay. 
"I won't take it from you anyway, seeing as this is my last week here, thank god, I'm sick of wearing all these teacher clothes." he said. 
I could feel my jaw dropping. WHAT? HE WAS ONLY A STUDENT TEACHER? Then I realised he must only be a student teacher, seeing as he looks about 21.
He gently shut my jaw with his right hand. I could feel goosebumps sprouting across shoulder as he brushed against it when he closed my mouth . 
"I know, you won't have any hot, young teacher to drool over anymore," he breathed into my ear as I felt my insides melting. I realised that everyone else had left the classroom and it was just the two of us, alone. 
"Won't you try and apply for a permanent job?" I asked, well, practically begged. Then I realised that I completely forgot to contradict his statement about me drooling over him. 
"Aha, so you do think I'm hot," he said, joking with me again.  I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out, hoping that he was admiring my arse. 
I know that sounds extremely stuck up but I spent weeks last summer learning all these exercises that would tone my butt and it really had paid off.
Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. 
"SEAN!" Snoz shouted. "WHERE WERE YOU? WE'RE GOING TO THE GAME!"
How many rugby games does this school even participate in? I wouldn't be surprised if the players collapsed mid-game.
I didn't really want to go because I felt a bit sorry for myself because of Mr. Watkins leaving, but I cheered up because I remembered Gavin telling me that Mr. Watkins always goes to after-school rugby matches because he used to be a player when he was here. I'm not surprised, he's in really good shape, but not freakishly muscly, tank-like shape. I realised that the gang (Gavin, Matthew, Bob, Snoz and Rhys) had been waiting for me, which made me really happy because it was nice knowing that I was actually wanted. The sun was shining and there was only a slight breeze blowing gently in from the harbour. We all raced down the busy street to the pitch. We climbed over the big grey wall like we did last time, and sat on the opposite side. It was the league final and you could hear the excitement and pride in Gavin's voice as he quickly spoke about the line up, especially his boyfriend. 
After a few minutes, I saw Mr. Watkins and Mr. Richardson walk through the gates. I presumed that they would come over to us because everyone always tries to talk to Gavin. He know everything and anything about every player on our team. I nervously picked the shoots of grass beside me as I saw them walking towards us. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest. For crying out loud Sean, why did you fall for your bloody teacher?
I looked up when they both started talking to Gavin and Matthew and I caught Ian's eye. He smiled at me and then began to speak. 
"Hey Sean, can I have a word with you for a second?" he asked. 
"Yeah, sure." I replied, praying to god that he couldn't hear how nervous I was as I got up and followed him behind the stand and into this little corridor which I think was leading to the local rugby club's kitchen. He stopped suddenly, and I somehow managed to trip over my goddamn feet and went flying into his arms. How cliché. 
He held me for a second, staring into my eyes, but then let go. I couldn't take it anymore, the tension between us was so this that you could practically reach out and feel it in the air. Before I knew what was happening, I pressed my lips against his. I could feel him pause, but then he kissed me back. He pushed me against one of the ugly yellow walls as I slung my arms around his neck. He was definitely the best person that I've ever kissed. Maybe it was because I actually desired this, while the other times were either trying to prove to myself that I wasn't gay or drunken snogs which I had forgotten. After a while, he stopped kissing me and started opening my shirt. When he got the two top buttons open, he planted his lips on my collarbones and started sucking, I bet that's gonna leave a mark. I felt my boxers tighten and I had to force myself not to moan extremely loudly. 
"Ughhh Ian..." I groaned softly as he licked along my jaw with the tip of his tongue. I could feel him smile slyly into my neck. I stuck my thumbs into the loops of his trousers, tugging his lower half closer to mine. One of his hands moved from squeezing my arse to my crotch as he began to slowly pull my jeans down when I heard footsteps slowly approaching us. He jumped to the other side of the corridor, smoothing his jumper as I buttoned up my shirt. The sound of the footsteps slowly melted away into the distance. We both looked at each other in disbelief. 
"Wow," I finally said, trying to break the tension. His eyes lit up as he started to laugh at me. I sat down against the wall, pretending to look sad. He walked over to me and sat next to me, pulling me into his arms. 
"Have you ever kissed a guy before Sean?" he whispered. 
"Well....I did once a few years ago, but I was drunk so I can't really remember, but I can tell you now, that, as in five minutes ago, was the best kiss of my life," I mumbled into his neck. He chuckled to himself and kissed the top of my head. I turned my head to look at him, "I know you said you were gay but, have you ever gone out with a guy?" I asked. 
"I told my close friends and my family but I didn't want to come out in secondary school because I was on the rugby team, and I didn't want people to think I was creeping on them in the dressing rooms or anything, so I waited until I was in college to properly come out. And I did go out with a few guys then but it was nothing major and I wasn't sad when any of them ended," he replied. 
I didn't really know what to say then because I was content with just listening to his gorgeous voice. Then I realised that the match was probably ending. I looked a him for a while, wondering if I should ask the question that was reeling through my mind for days.
"Would you ever go out with someone younger than you?" I asked slowly, trying not to sound too eager or anxious. 
"Age isn't really a concept to me, unless there would be an extremely huge gap, like twenty years or so." He murmered, after pausing for a few minutes to think.
Suddenly, We heard a huge cheer. 
"Looks like we won," I said, as we both got to our feet. 
"Sean, you're a really great guy and I'd hate not to see you again," he said as he reached for my hand and squeezed it softly. I realised that this might be our final face to face conversation for months and I could feel my heart breaking. 
"Please don't lose contact with me," I said as I grabbed a pen and wrote my number on his hand. 
"Never." he said as we got swallowed into a crowd of cheering fans and lost each other. 

For weeks we didn't see each each other. The gang and I had formed a band and things were going really well.  I got really good marks in my A-levels but thankfully, I didn't have to go crazy looking for colleges as we were all got accepted to the local one. Weeks turned into months as our band grew more popular. I'd occasionally text Ian but he was always away touring with his band and vice versa. Finally, we just stopped trying to keep in contact with each other, but he's always somewhere in my mind, nervously flicking his glossy hair and biting his soft lips. 

To be continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I kind of got bored (well, obviously, seeing as i havent updated in weeks) of this and decided to end it. But don't worry, there's gonna be a sequel out shortly which will be a thousand times better than this limp crap which I wrote most of between cramming for my end of year tests. But it's okay cos it's now the summer holidays. I suggest you subscribe if you don't want to miss it. c:

Title: R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys.

(edit: there were a few mistakes which kind of ruined some of the plot so you might want to refresh again to get the correct version)