Status: New, on hold caused by exams

Untitled

Charpter Two

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬FF to the evening at the airport:
“Do you have everything? We´re going to miss you so much Di” I frowned by the nickname my mother had decided to give me… “yes I have all I need, I’ll miss you too.” I partly lied about the last part. It´s not that I don´t love my family, they just don´t know me. It´s properly because they can´t understand my mind. My brothers labeled me crazy many years ago, but they were just idiots. “BITCH! I´m going to miss you so bad! Don´t leave, wait two months so we can go together” Marie said pleading jokingly… “Im sorry Rie but the tour starts in two weeks, and I already said yes…” “meanie” she sulked.
“LAST CALL FOR BOARDING THE PLAIN TO TOKYO”
“that’s me” I said. “See ya in two moths bitch” Rie Said while hugging me… “See ya” I said leaving her embrace. I walked away while waving goodbye to Rie and my family.
I entered the plane, and took a seat at a window in the back. Freedom finally was my only thoughts before I fell asleep.
I woke up 5 hours later…
A nice old couple sat beside me talking quietly…
“Good morning” the woman said smiling. “Thank you, do you know how long it will be till we land?” I asked her nicely. “You have been asleep for 5 hours, so it will be another six” she answered. “We continued to talk, and suddenly the six hours were gone and we were landing in Tokyo.
“It was nice talking to you, we wish you luck on the tour” the old woman and her husband said to me as we left the plane. “Thank you, it was nice talking to you too” I said smiling and waving as I went to pick up my baggage. I didn´t bring much, though I was going to live in Japan, only my clothes and jewelry, my guitar, and a few other important things. I was going to buy everything else I needed, I had money enough since I had been working back in Denmark. Since I already had a job here, it wasn´t going to give any problems.
I walked out of the airport to the parking lot where I had arranged to meet Saki. I instantly recognized her, and the man beside her.

Die, Die from Dir En Grey stood with his arm around Saki. Is this a dream… I pinched myself. Pain. This is real.
Saki spotted me and waved at me while saying something to Die. They started walking towards me. I snapped out of it and waved back while walking towards her.
*everything from now on will be said in Japanese*
Saki let go of Die´s waist and hugged me tightly as if I was an old friend she had missed, which In a way I was. I hugged he back. After a while we let go of each other. Saki looked up at Die who towered over her, she was a really small woman, not as small as I, but still small.
“Hi I´m Die, Saki´s boyfriend” die said with a big smile while holding out his hand. I took is hand and shaked it friendly. Oh god I felt small. “I´m Diana and I already know who you are Mr. famous guitarist” I said with a smirk. “How could you have hid this from me Saki?” I asked. She shrugged and smiled “I wanted it to be a surprise” “Well it was” I smiled. “let’s go, the guys are waiting at our place” Die said. “sure” both me and Saki said. We laughed at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments aren´t overrated ^^