Love Words Kuchiki Byakuya

Character Description

Name: Matsumoto (Last) Ren (First)

Age: 115 years old

Sex: Female

Race: Shinigami

Position: Gotei 13 Division 12 Seated Officer 17

Appearance: Ren is a young vibrant female Shinigami with a shameful past,
Sadly Ren is one of the most weakest Shinigami within the Soul Society at that. She has long Dodger Blue hair that stops at her waist accompanied by a lavender blue bang that is a lighter shade of blue. Ren is 5'4”, she has a rather slender body; pear shaped. She has large Deep Sky Blue Eyes that sparkle in the sunlight.

Personality: Ren is a very Shy and Withdrawn individual, she doesn't communicate much with her captain but is tormented by him she talks to Nemu Kurotsuchi alot, she considers her a best friend. Although Ren is quiet she does has her moments when she makes outburts, or has emotional breakdowns when she cries because she is incapable of doing something. Ren is compassionate willing to help if its in her range of strength, otherwise the only task she does is small paperwork and daydream through days of work thinking about a certain Shinigami.

Abilities:Ren is known for her Kido Skills in battle even though her spells range in a 20 out of a 99 percentile. Ren is bad in hand to hand combat and tries to avoid it as much as possible. She can barely flash step and is slow with her movements.

Zanpakutou: shiroi hasu no hana (白い蓮の花) White Lotus Blossom

Innerworld: a Land of water in the water is thousands of water lilies

Zanpakutou Spirit: shiroi hasu no hana appears to be a white overgrown serpent, Shiroi hasu no hana is a female she has a pit between and slightly below the eye and nostril, long movable fangs, a vertically elliptical "cat's eye" pupil that are a deep sky blue like Rens she has undivided scales on the underside of the tail, and a large triangular-shaped head that has a small, smooth, shiny cap over the nose

Shika: Ren's Zanpakuto is sealed as a black silk top Japanese hand fan covered with water lilies on a soft translucent silk rather then a normal katana. Ren's Zanpakuto release command is “Love Words”.(愛言葉) Once activated the water lilies on the translucent silk turns into a white heart and the black silk top manifests into a flames shaped into water lilies.

Bankai: Unknown