Love Words Kuchiki Byakuya

Word 1 Courage

I exhaled deeply pulling my hair back in a pony tail, Nemu gave me a look of worry, she didn't want to fight me neither did she want to kill me but Orders were Orders.

Captain Kurotsuchi sighed seeing Nemu glare at him

“I'm Sorry Nemu,its nothing against you but she needs to learn a lesson even if she does die, you'll get over it”, he says.

He walks in front of us “The Rules of this Match are simple, Each of you fight with all you've got, Nemu to make it more fun will only be allowed to Fight in close range, hand to hand compact and you Matsumoto you can do anything you want you can even use your crummy little Zanpakuto, this is a last man standing match loser dies winner wins, Do you both agree to my terms of rules?”.

I pull out my Zanpakuto opening the fan within my grasp. “Its not like I have a choice”.

“You Don't”, Was all Captain Kurotsuchi said before stepping out the way and standing off to the side.

I was afraid to make the first move, I was almost shaking. I never had any real courage but I pretended even up to this present moment that I did.I wasn't to hyped up about the if I won wager; I would move up to Seat Six. The odds weren't in my favor, I knew that I would never win.

Nemu was the first to move, she immediately took off in my direction if full speed I saw her coming I had enough time to block, but my retaliation was to slow and she strikes me in the center of my face with her open palm. I fall down to the ground covering my face with my arms dropping my Zanpakuto to the ground beside me.

At the moment when I fell I realized something, something I had forgotten before Nemu made her first move she was an expert in Hakuda (Hand to Hand Combat). If I would of remember that earlier I would of tried to keep as much distance from her as possible.

I move my hands out of my face to look Nemu in the eye, She disappears from in front me.
Abruptly I roll left to block Nemu's Crater kick.

I sluggishly grab a hold of Zanpakuto, and stagger on to my feet.

Not to long before I've been up on my feet Nemu strikes me across the face again this time with her fist. I see her next fist coming, I put up a white barrier. Its futile she breaks through my barrier And catches my face in a lethal punch, she strikes me multiple times in my face, I'm unable to keep up with her movements.

“If you want to block Nemu's punches you need a more powerful barrier then a 10, they'll shatter easily!”, Captain Kurotsuchi hollers amused.

After receiving a punch in the gut and being kicked in the throat, I fall to floor again, wheezing and spitting up blood.

Even If I did use my Zanpakuto against Nemu I wouldn't really affect her at all.

Captain Kurotsuchi was right I'm pathetic, I never in try to communicate with shiroi hasu no hana

I was going to die by the hands of Nemu and it is because I'm ignorant and I'm always steady feeling sorry for myself then getting down to business.

I roll on my side, and stare out into the distance, I could see the Seireitei from the position I was laying in.

I found my way out of this battle, its not a fool Prove idea but its worth a shot.

I'm going to flee from this fight.