‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Small Bump

About 3 months go by. Haley and Zayn are in New York. While the rest of us are in London.
Me and Niall sit on the couch watching TV.
"So are you excited to have a little boy? You'll get to teach him how to be a hot and a chick magnet like you. Teach him how to play guitar."
"I cannot wait." He smiles.
"You're going to be an amazing father." I smile.
"You're going to be an amazing mom." He says.
We put on a movie. I rest on Niall."It's so good to be home in London. With you."
"I'm glad we have a whole month off for now. It's much needed time. We should go to Ireland and see my parents next week." Niall says.
"That sounds great. I haven't been since we went for Christmas. Ciara went alone when we came 3 months ago."
"I never did ask if she stopped to see my parents."
"I have no clue babe." I say with a chuckle.
"So what's Haley gonna do about Broadway?" He asks.
"Well, She quit. She can't do it pregnant. I think her and Zayn and coming over here for a couple weeks. Her family lives in america so it's hard to keep a good balance between families you know? We got lucky." I laugh. I grab a blanket from the side of the couch.
"You're gonna fall asleep and I'm gonna end up carrying you to bed huh?" Niall says.
"Yup." I smile snuggling up to him. He puts his arm around me.
"Well, I guess I'll do my husband duties."
"Oh hush." I tap his chest.

I lay sleeping until Niall gets up. He carried me to bed just like he said he would. I smile. Must be time for breakfast. I turn and see Niall walk sleepily out of the room. He doesn't wait two seconds to eat anything.
I throw the covers off and sit up. I notice a pool of blood on the bed and I immediately start screaming.
Niall comes running into the room. "What's wrong?"
I put my hands my face and just begin to sob. I know what this means and I don't like.
"No. This can't be happening." I cry. I can't even see through my tears. " NO! NO! NO!" I scream.
I feel Niall pick me up and that's the last thing I remember.
I wake up in a hospital bed. My face is sore from crying. Niall is holding my hand. " Niall." I choke trying not to burst into tears.
I can tell he's been crying.
"Niall, please tell me it was just a nightmare" I say." Please." I whisper.
" I wish I could Katie."He rubs his eye." We lost him."
I put my hands to my face and just start sobbing. " I want to go home. I don't want to sit here."
"I called your parents. They are at our place right now." He says.
"I want to go home Niall. When can we go home." I ask.
"I don't know. Soon I'm sure."
"Why us Niall, What did we do wrong?" I ask. "Is there something wrong with me? Did god think I wasn't a suitable parent or something."
"Katie. It has nothing to do with you. This stuff happens you aren't the only one." He squeezes my hand." Katie. Look at me." Niall says.
I turn to him. Everything hurts. I just want to go back to my bed.
"I love you, Katie. I'm here okay. I love you. I'm not going anywhere. Stuff like this happens to people all the time. Unfortunately it happened to us. But we are both gonna be strong and do this. Okay?"
I nod.
A nurse comes in saying that they took the baby out while I was out and everything is good for me to go.

I walk slowly into the house. I'm practically shaking. I feel like I can't breathe.My mom and dad are sitting on the couch.
"Oh sweetie."My mom says running to me.
"Mom."I cry into her.
"Shhhh."She rubs my back. "It's okay. "
Niall goes over and hugs my dad.
"I lost a baby mom it's not exactly okay."
"Well Katie it isn't your fault."
"I just want to lay down mama."
" We fixed your bed up nice for you. You rest alright. We will be right here if you need us." She says. I nod and take Niall's hand.
I grab a hoodie from the chair by the bed. I sniff and climb into bed.Niall sits up. I put my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and holds me.
"You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why..." Niall sings.
I cry quietly and wipe my tears with the sweatshirt sleeve.
I close my eyes and just listen to Niall breath. This is all I want. Nothing but quiet. No hospital beeps. Screaming. Anything. Just me and Niall.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's super short but it's a chapter.. I wrote it in less than an hour at 3am because i just had the idea in my head. sorry it's kinda sad!