‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Babies!

I was going to try and be a good friend and go to the hospital Haley was at. Since she decided to have the baby in London. But I just couldn't find the strength to go and be there when I know I should've been having a baby as well. Niall stayed with me. We've been talking about adopting but not yet. It's been only five months since we lost the baby and it's been kinda hard on me. I have nightmares about it.
I send Haley a text saying congratulations to her. Me and Niall are out for dinner.

The nurse comes in with the baby and hands her to Haley.
Zayn has the biggest smile on his face. "She's our little baby." Zayn says.
"What should we name her?" Haley asks.
"Caroline?" Zayn suggests.
"I like that." She smiles. Zayn leans down and kisses her then kisses the baby..
"I can't believe we had a baby together." Haley says."I can't believe you fell in love with me."
"Of course I did. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
"I can see it now!" Walks in Louis. "Can you just imagine the talent that this child is going to be blessed with!" He says.
"Right after I do this." Louis puts his hand on the babies head and mumbles something.
Haley smirks raising an eyebrow.
"You're child now has the ability to sing. Good day" Louis says an walks out.
Liam comes in right after. "Vas happenin?" He throws his hands up.
"Congrats on the baby!" Danielle says coming in with ballons.
"Thanks you guys." Haley says.
"She's a cutie!"
"Just like her mother." Zayn says.
"Oh stop." Haley says. "After sweating like a pig. I dont look cute fight now."
"You're right. You look beautiful"
"Well, we've got to go Liam!" Danielle says.
"Thanks for visiting."
"Zayn. See you in a few weeks. Won't be the same without you."
They walk out and haley turns to Zayn.
"Zayn. You said youre going back next week!"
"I'm not leaving you!"
"Zayn. One week won't make a difference. I still can't come see you on tour for a few months."
"Things are going to need to cool down before I go. I'm not leaving with crazy papparazi hanging around."
"I'll get a bodygaurd. You're going on tour."
"No."
"Zayn. When your family member died a few years ago. My friend told me you weren't gonna be touring for a while I screamed because I didn't think you were gonna be at my show. And you came back the same day as my concert. Now. I know you love me. Care about your fans too. I have you forever. I'll get to see you. When these girls might not get to. Do it for me. Go back at the end of this week."
"Fine. I will. Just for you." He smirks.
"Good." Haley smiles.
"Hey. I'm gonna go. I'll be back in about an hour."
"Go?"
"I'll be back!" Zayn says standing.
"A...alright." Haley says confused.
Zayn walks out.
"Caroline, What is your daddy possibly doing?" Haley asks.
@haleymalik: Welcome Caroline Malik to the world everybody(:
@louistomlinson: i blessed @haleymalik @zaynmalik 's child. they will now be the best child in the world

Zayn comes back almost two hours later.
"Haley. I'm back." He says. His hands are empty.
"Where the hell did you go?"
"I went and got something done."
"You got a tattoo didn't you...." Haley says.
"Yeah. I did." Zayn takes off his shirt and turns around.
It's their wedding date on one side of his back and Caroline's birthday on the other.
"Zayn. I cannot believe you did that!" She leans up and kisses him.
"Thank you. It's really sweet. You've gotta chill with the tattoo's. I've been telling you for years."
"They are all worth it i promise!"
"Whatever. Just come lay with me." Haley says scooting over. Zayn does as he's told.
"Thank you for being the best husband in the world." Haley hugs him. "I love you"
"I love you too." Zayn replies.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and sucky! i was being rushed. cough cough caroline. there will be one or two more chapters before i'm done totally (: