‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Coming to terms

I haven't seen Haley in months. I've kinda refused to see her. Because she has what I want. A nice loving family. The boys have been on tour and management figured it be best if I didn't tag along at all. So I haven't seen Niall in three months. I've moved back to our London house and Haley has moved to Bradford with Zayn.Haley has invited me to coffee while she's in London for the day so we could catch up.
I feel like death not having seen Niall in months. I manage to pull myself together and walk down the road to the coffee shop. I walk in and Haley is sitting there with a frap just as I would've ordered. I force a smile and sit down and the table where she is sitting
"How are you?" I ask.
"I'm wonderful. How about you?"
"Well. I haven't seen Niall in months and I miss him dearly. I'm alone all day. It kinda sucks." I say sipping my drink.
"Why don't you just go and see him?" She asks.
"Management told me I wasn't aloud to visit this time around." I shrug.
She shakes her head. "That's not right. You make Niall happy. They should at least understand that..."
"It's whatever. You learn to make a compromise as a One Direction wife you know?"
She nods.
"Where's Caroline?" I ask.
"Oh. She's with my sister." Haley says
"Oh..how are they doing?"
"They're doing good. Caroline is just wonderful."
I honestly don't even want to talk about babies because I'm still bummed that I don't have my little boy here with me. Either one of them. I blink back tears because this isn't the place for me to be doing this.
"Are you guys gonna go back to new York and stay on Broadway you think?" I ask.
"I would love to. It's kinda my dream. After all the lads came over for the shower it just didn't feel right being over there. And I'd rather be around Zayn's family over here.
"What are you doing now?" She asks.
"I went back to school. I'm studying to be a teacher."
"Aw. What grade do you wanna teach?"
" Elementary. Probably first graders."
"Do you think you and Niall will ever have a kid?" She says.
"I think we are gonna try again or just adopt. They still have three more months of tour though. And I'm just praying i get to see him before then because I am missing him a ton."
It's silent for a moment.
"Look. The boys are going to mexico in two days so come with me. You deserve to see Niall. Fuck management."
I smile."That's why we were best friends..." I say.
"Were....I thought we still were?"
"We haven't spoken in 9 months."
"Doesn't mean I don't still consider you one of my best friends."
"Thanks." I say.
"Alright. Go home and pack and I'll come get you, we will go to the airport and fly to mexico and get there before the boys. It'll be nice for Nialler to see you." She says.
I nod and stand up. She hugs me before we both leave.

We sit on the plane. Not have taken off yet. Haley brought her sister along to help take care of Caroline.
@Katiehoran: Missing my man mucho. :/
@Katiehoran: didn't even mean to do all those M's.
RT@kinky1D @Katiehoran: Naked Near Niall?
@Katiehoran: yes me and @niallofficial are still together?! why are people asking that. You guys are crazy.
@Katiehoran: adventures with @HaleyMalik and @real_babycaroline lol (:
I put my phone away when it's time to take off. I really just want to see Niall.

Two days pass and the boys are finally on their way up to their rooms. I sit waiting for Niall. I know they are down in the lobby I'm just patiently waiting to see Niall.
I hear Harry yelling as they make their way up. I laugh quietly.
"Na I'm gonna get a rest." Niall says as he opens the door.
I sit on the couch. He turns and sees me. His face lights up. "Babe! What the hell you doing here." He smiles.
I jump up and hug him." I missed you too much. I came with Haley."
"You don't know how happy I am to see you." He says rocking me.
"I'm happy to see you too." He leans down and kisses me.
He picks me up and carries me to the couch. He sits down and holds me.
"How's school?"
"It's good. We are visiting a school all next week to hang out with kids."
"Aw that'll be fun."He says putting his head on my shoulder.
"God I missed you." He whispers.
"I missed you too." I say.
It's silent but you can hear baby caroline down the hall crying.
"Oh hell. We better not be hearing that or i'll be pissed." He says.
"It's okay. I'll whisper sweet nothings into your ears instead to block it out." I smirk.
"That sounds great." He smiles kissing me then there is a knock at the door.
"Niall, We are headed to dinner are you coming?"
"I am hungry..." Niall says.
"We can go." I say.
"Alright. Yeah mate I'm coming."
I go to climb off Niall but he pulls me down and kisses me.
He shakes his head. "Damn I've missed you." He whispers against my lips.
I giggle and grab his hands to pull him up. All the boys are waiting outside the door when we go out. They are clearly shocked to see me there.
"Katie!" Harry cheers hugging me.
"Hey babe!" Liam says hugging me.
"Hello" I smile.
"Well, come on!" Lou shouts from the elevator.
Everyone bolts down the hallway towards the elevator.
Niall grabs my hand and we run. I giggle. I have defiantly needed something like this.

We sit at dinner. Harry is playing with baby Caroline.
Niall is eating like he has never eaten before. Zayn has his arm around Haley acting like someone is going to steal her from him.
Harry giggles. I look over at him and raise an eyebrow.
"Harry...what ARE you doing?" Louis asks.
"Nothing he smiles."
"Fack." Baby Caroline says.
"WHAT?" Haley jumps. "She just spoke!"
"What did she say?" Liam asks.
Harry covers his mouth.
"Fack."
"Oh my word. She just cursed."
"Harry. You bastard!" Haley says hitting him. She picks up Caroline and walks over.
"Great going dick." Zayn says hitting Harry upside his head.
Harry is still laughing.
"You naughty naughty boy!" Liam says.
" I'm sorry!" He says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, It's been a while. There's only a few more chapters left before the finale!