‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

15 years later

It's sad to think the boys aren't together anymore. But knowing they're all still amazing friends is wonderful. We talk all the time and we're all pretty inseparable. There's a lot of small children around now so we get to all have play dates and hang out.Zayn and Haley have Caroline. Ciara and Harry had twins. Darcy and Sean.Louis and Eleanor had a very sassy kid, Marc. Liam and Danielle never had any kids. Not yet. It's not too late. They'd probably have an angel child if they ever did.Course they named him after a fashion brand. While Niall and I tried for another kid it didn't happen. So we ended up adopting a little girl named Harmony.
It's actually funny because they all started a band together. Marc plays bass. Sean plays drums.Darcy plays piano. Caroline sings lead and Harmony plays guitar since with Niall as a father she was gonna learn some day. Even though one direction ended. They have their own little generation descending from their footsteps. We all hop on the bus to head to the kids' gig where they already are.
This is the first time we've gotten together in about two weeks. I just can't believe where time has gone. They were all just babies the other day. Now Caroline is 17 and Harmony is 15. Everyone pretty much grew up so fast and it's cute because Caroline and Sean have started dating. It feel bad the band got popular because they know the kids are from one of the most famous boybands in history. But they have their own talent so It isn't like they stole anything from us. They've got their second show tonight. There's supposed to be at least 200 people there. Harry opens the mini fridge and starts handing out a beer. "Mike's for the ladies." He says handing Eleanor and Danielle drinks. Me and Haley don't really drink. I would but not tonight. Niall doesn't think twice about taking a beer.
We sit in the upper level on the venue. It's a pretty small venue and with the 10 of us we take up a lot of room. The boys do there best to not be noticed by their old fans who are like 25-30 now-a-days. Of course they don't have little girls really chasing after them anymore like there was 15 years ago. Niall takes a sip of his drink. "Harmony's birthday is in a few days you know."
"Oh really? I had no clue when our daughters birthday was." I smirk.
"Don't be a smartass." He says drinking. " I wanna get her a guitar."
"She has one Niall.."
"So I can't get her a new one?" He asks getting loud.
"Niall don't make a big deal about this." I'm getting really tired of fighting with Niall. We've been fighting a lot and it's kinda upsetting. We've only been growing more distant. He wraps his arm around me. Is he really getting slammed already?

After the show we take the kids to dinner. Sean and Caroline seem to be very cozy of in their booth making out. I watch Harry just smirk like he's proud of him. Harmony sits across from Marc and Darcy next to Harmony. Niall sits with his arm around me. Eleanor is sitting on Louis's lap. Harry sits throwing wads of napkins at Caroline and Sean. " Enough!" Ciara says. Sean and Caroline pull apart. Obviously a bit embarrassed.
"I'd like to make a toast." Harry says standing. "To us. To our kids. For being one big family. I love you guys and i'm glad everything worked out with One Direction. Now that we've really moved on and our kids have started a new generation of music and stuff. I'm glad to know we can all be friends and everyone get's along. Here's to one direction."
"To one direction!" Everyone raises their glasses and cheers.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's really short but this is the end! (: