‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

honeymooners

Me and Niall get to Italy. It's probably the best place Niall could've taken me. I don't think there is a more perfect place for the two of us. " I'm amazed you booked this all on your own" I say nudging him.
" Hey. I can do somethings on my own." He says. He holds my hand as we walk towards a small pizza place.
" This is cute" I say climbing into a booth.
" Just like you." Niall says putting his lips to my neck. " Niall lovebites, here?" I ask. "Save it for tonight" I laugh. He groans and then gives me a peck on the cheek. The waiterss takes our order and walks off. I turn to face him.
" I love you so much." I say. " I can't find the right words to even describe how I feel about you. I just know I am madly in love with you and I am so happy we are married now." I tell him. He smiles then grabs my face and kisses me.
" That was sweet. I love you too." He smiles and kisses me again. I smile. Our pizza comes. We had to get two since Niall said he was starving. Which was found true after he ate a whole small pizza by himself.
" you are truly the fattest person ever in a skinny boy body" I shake my head eating my second slice. He shrugs.
After we eat, we head out to see some sites. Niall holds my hand as we walk to the streets of florence. It is so nice to not be surrounded by tons of people that know him. " Niall! Look, a round about.!"
He gives me a strange look. " what did you just call it? "
" round about. Merry go round. Same stuff." I stick my tongue at him." Let's go ride!" I say dragging him over.
I climb onto one of the horses. Niall climbs on the same one and puts his arms around me. " Twit pic" I say holding my phone up. We both smile and take the picture. " And another one for good measure." I turn and kiss him. He kisses me back and I snap the picture. " Aw how cute." I smile. He rest his chin on my shoulder. It starts moving. " Are you sleepy? Do you wanna head back to the hotel?" I ask.
" Nope. I'm good." He says kissing my neck. We ride the Merry go round another time. " I love you." Niall whispers.
" I hate you." Niall frowns. " I'm kidding. I'm pretty much in love with you." I say giving him a kiss. He takes my hand and we walk the streets.
" I cannot wait to go to Rome tomorrow." I say. "
" I'm just glad I'm doing this with you." Niall says

Haley and Zayn get onto the plane from the tarmac. " Zayn is this serious?" Haley asks. " A private jet?"
" I wanted alone time with you. This is our first time togeer alone. I wanted it to be...alone." He says wrapping his arms around her.
" This thing is huge. It's bigger than me and Katie's apartment! The interior is absolutely amazing." She says looking around. " So where are we going?" She asks. " It's gonna take 15 hours to get to."
Haley looks shocked. " What?!"
" It will be worth it..." He says kissing her. " Promise."
" I trust you." She says. He takes her hand and pulls her over to the couch. " Look there is even a couch. "We can lay here for 15 hours and not move." Zayn says.
" I like that" Haley says resting her head on Zayn.
" I can't believe we got married....the biggest group of fans in the world and you found me."
" I'm glad I did. You make my days brighter and I laugh a lot more" He smiles.
"Zayn! That's so sweet." Haley says looking up at him.
He puts his lips to hers. " I love you" He says.
" I love you too" She smiles.

Harry and Ciara pack. Still in Paris. " So where are we going?" Asks Harry.
" um. I thought about going to Italy. But I know Niall and Katie are there. What if we just stay in Paris ." They look at each other and down at the luggage and laugh.
" I guess I'll unpack." Harry says.
"Meh, screw unpacking" Ciara says throwing her suitcase to the ground.
Harry looks confused. Ciara climbs into bed. " its our honeymoon. We are gonna sit and watch movies for now." She smiles. Harry moves his suitcase to the floor. He lifts the covers and snuggling up to her. Ciara puts on the notebook. Harry rests his head on her. "We can see sites tomorrow" Ciara says petting his curls.
"Alright " He says wrapping his arms around her waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short. I'm sorry! It's hard to go from writing about katie and Niall and adding 2 people and keep them in it. I'll probably start doing individual chapters for the couples,