‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Bella Italia

Me and Niall lay curled up in bed. It's freezing in the room. We are under three different blankets. "I bet there is some amazing little restaurants that have breakfast." Niall says.
It's only 6am. "I bet there is." I say putting my cold nose into his shirt.
He tightens me into hug.
"Niall, I am freezing." I say not moving my face.
"Well, I'd turn the air down but I like to be cuddled up to you." He kisses my head.
I look up to him and he has a huge smile on his face.
I shake my head. "Killing me with cuteness."
He kisses my cold lips."Do you know what would be fun to do before we go to Rome?" Niall asks.
"What?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"We should rent a vespa for a few hours before we pack up and head over."
"That sounds like fun" I say.
"Alright we can do that later.Do you wanna go get breakfast?" I ask him.
"You didn't have to ask." Niall says.
I get up and immediately then turn the air off. I change quickly.
I put on jeans, a leather jacket and a colored scarf with black converse. Niall just wears a plain t-shirt and jeans.
He grabs my hand and we walk out. We find a small restaurant and sit outside.It's a beautiful morning and the sun is just rising. We get a basket of croissants with some fruit and juice.
"There is no way this is gonna be enough food for me." Niall says.
I forgot they don't eat big breakfast here like we do anywhere else.
"Well go ahead and order more!" I laugh.
He does. He orders breakfast steak, crepes, and pancakes. I have the croissants and fruit for myself.
Niall eats and it takes about an hour. We head over to a small spot where we can rent a vespa for a few hours.
"Do you wanna ride alone or together?" Niall asks.
"Let's ride together." I say.
Niall nods. Liking the idea.
We head out to the vespas. I know he's gonna try and pull some crazy stuff to scare me.
We get on the vespa and I hold on tight to him. "Ready babe?"
"Hit it. Just be careful."
"No of course not. I'll just kill you." Niall says and takes off. I hold on to him and we drive around. i take in everything I can see.
He drives for a while until he pulls into a winery. We slow down enough so I can talk to him.
"You haf this all planned didnt you?" I ask.
"Maybe." Niall said.
"You're full of surprises, babe" I say patting his chest.
"We only have 3 more days here so I wanna do whatever we can."
We park and head into the winery. "Want to do some grape stomping?" Niall asks.
"Oh my gosh. That sounds fun." I say.
"Let's go get drunk first." Niall laughs.
"That sounds wonderful." I reply.
Niall takes my hand and we walk around the winery. We practically chug down the mini bottles of wine. It doesn't take much time before I'm done.
"You okay?" Niall asks kissing my head. He holds me by my waist.
I nod.
"We should probably get back to the hotel and get a cab to go to Rome."
"I'm so drunk...." I say grabbing my head.
"Yeah,I'm sorry. I should've remembered you're a light weight." He says.
"It's allllll good" I say laughing.
"We will need to get you some coffee." Niall says. "Are you gonna be able to ride back?" He asks.
"I'll hold on tight." I say.
"I don't want you to fall and get hurt."
"Niall. I'll be fine!" I say tearing myself away from his side. I end up falling over and scraping my hands. Niall sighs and picks me up. "I shouldn't have let you drink that much. I'll call you a cab and send you to our hotel and ill meet you there on the vespa."
"Don't leave me!" I yell.
"Katie. I'm not going anywhere. You're going to go in this taxi and ill meet you back there."
"Just let me go with you!"
"Katie. No. I'm not risking you getting hurt. Just get in the car." Niall says.
"Niall!" I yell.I begin crying. "Don't leave me. I'm sorry."
Niall shoves me in the car. Pays the cab driver to take me back to Florence.
I watch Niall get on the vespa and drive off. The cab follows him.
"Why is he leaving me?" I ask. Completely out of it. I've never gotten this drunk. Ever. And not around Niall I'd never thought I would.

Niall helps me out of the car. We head back up to the room. He lays me down on the bed.
"You lay here and I'll pack your stuff. I ordered a coffee for you."
"Are you mad at me?" I ask.
"No Katie, I'm not mad at you. It was my idea." He kisses my head.
"Rest and then we can head to Rome." He says.
I end up falling asleep.
I wake up and we are in a car. I look over. Niall is looking out the window.
"Babe" I say.
"Hey. You're up!" He smiles.
" I am so sorry." I say. "Don't ever let me drink like that again."
"Note taken." Niall says.
"Are we close?" I ask.
"Were here" Niall says pointing to out hotel. It's so pretty.
"Niall. You are pulling all the stops."
We get out and go up to our hotel. I smell of wine. And maybe some cheap perfume.
Just kidding.
I look at Niall." I'm gonna hop in the shower and change so I dont smell like wine."
Niall rips off his shirt. " I could always join you." He smirks.
"If you really want to." I say walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.
He follows me into the bathroom. He leans and kisses my neck. "I think I do."