Sequel: Ellen's New Life

The Rockstar's Daughter

The right to speak out my mind

I opened the door. I saw dad.

I don't think he saw me. All he saw was mum, kissing Ryan. He just stood there and stared at them.

When the stopped, he finally seemed to have returned back to normal state.

"What the hell have you been doing in front of our daughter, you, you... I won't even say what I think you are, just because our Helena is here!" he shouted.

I smiled. I defenetely liked that.

"Gerard, it's not what it looks like..." she started, but Ryan broke in.

"Who's that guy?" he asked, pointing at Gerard.

"That's Gerard, my ex. He's the father of my Ellen. Gerard, her name is Ellen, not Helena," she said in quiet, tiny voice.

The guys looked at each other in anger.

"Some drama here! Cool!" I said to myself. I liked when things in real life happened like on TV. Well, actually I don't watch TV, last time I watched it was at my classmate's birthday party 2 years ago. But my friends told me that there's a lot of drama on TV. But real life drama brings some more interest in my boring life.

"You shut up!" mum screamed at me.

"Our daughter has the right to speak out her mind!" dad now broke in.

Dad was on my side! Woah, that's not bad.

Maybe I'll even stop hating him.

I said, maybe.