Sequel: Ellen's New Life

The Rockstar's Daughter

Detroit is such a horrible city

Ryan and Gerard were looking at each other like they were biggest enemies.

Well, maybe they were. Because of mum.

My mum is gorgeous. She's 29 years old, has chest-lenght black hair, and green eyes.

I don't look much like her. I look more like dad. His ugly little clone.

But I don't care. My appereance is the least important thing at this moment.

So, Ryan and Gerard almost started fighting. For my mum!

"Hey, you two, stop!" said mum.

They kinda got into different, more normal state after she said that.

"You're right. Let's stop. Whatever, she'll never love you like she loved me sometimes," said Gerard.

"Oh, so you want her back, eh?" said Ryan.

"Back? No. I'm married to my Lyn now. I love her. But I also love my daughter, and want best for her," said Gerard.

Oh man, what a liar! If he wanted all the best for me, he'd make sure I wouldn't live in this stupid apartment in Detroit.

I hate Detroit so much!

Well, mum noticed his lying, as well.

"Yeah, you want the best for her? Right. Buy us a house. Visit her each week. Pay her some travel, she hasn't been out of Detroit for more than 4 years!"

"I will. I finally realised how much she matters to me. I will change her life. That's the only reason why I accepted this lunch!" he said.

I didn't have an idea what he meant with it.