‹ Prequel: Trapped

Prison Break

chapter 3

I slid back in bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
2 Hours later I awoke. Sam was already awake. I walked in the kitchen to Sam. He had Emma in his hands. He smiled at me and blushed. "That was fun, what we did," He said. I wen't up to him. He put Emma in her high chair. I put my arms around his waist and we rocked back and forth. I gave him a peck on the cheak.
MEANWHILE IN PRISON...
I have to get out of here, I thought, "Justin, its time for outside," the cop said. I ran outside. I fond a peice of a nail file on the ground. I grabbed it before any of the cops knew. We came inside after 20 minutes. It was dark. I started to file the bars on the wall. They came off after 2 hours. I squeezed out and ran. I ran as fast as i could. The sirens didn't go off. I ran to my house. I took a shower and ran somemore. I ran to Jade's house. When I got there I knocked like a mad man. Jade opened the door. "Hey, Jade, can, I, Come, in,?" I asked between breaths. "HA! No way! The police are comming here. I suggest you die," Jade said glaring at me. "PLEASE?" I begged on my knees. "No," She said slaming the door in my face. I heard sierens of the poilce. I ran. I slowed down and the cop pulled out his gun. He pulled the trigger. The bullet ran through my back. I fell. Blood pourd out of my body. I knew that I would never see daylight again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is it! The end of the seres! Hope you liked it.