Status: Completed!

Daddy's Miracle

Black Clouds

Zacky panted, completely out of breath, as his boyfriend, Brian, collapsed back down on their bed next to him. He smiled, breathing heavily as well.

"Oh God. You're always so amazing," He whispered in between breaths. Zacky smiled and blushed. He wondered how someone as wonderful as Brian could ever love someone like him. He glanced over at his boyfriend. He was still taking deep breaths, but his eyes were closed. Zacky took Brian's hand in his and they both fell asleep, not bothering to put clothes back on.

--2 Months Later --

Brian woke up to the sound of someone throwing up in the bathroom. He sat up and checked the alarm clock on their bedside table. It was 2 in the morning. He groaned, threw the hot blankets off of him, and slumped into the bathroom.

Zacky was crouching in front of the toilet bowl; one hand on top of it for balance, one hand clutching his stomach. Right as Brian was about to speak, Zacky emptied his stomach into the bowl. He looked up miserably at Brian.

"Are you okay, babe?" Brian asked sympathetically. Zacky nodded slightly. He has dark circles under his eyes from being awake at 2 in the morning.

"I think so. I woke up an hour ago because I was hungry. I had, like, 6 bowls of ice cream." Brian stared at Zacky wide-eyed. He wasn't the type of guy to pig out like that. "I was having cravings, I don't know, man. I was still kind of hungry, but I thought I'd better stop. I'm glad I did. This is fucking hell, dude." As if on cue, Zacky had to turn back to the bowl to throw up. Brian winced at the gagging noises Zacky made. He sat down beside Zacky and rubbed his back until he was done vomiting.

"Are you going to be okay? Do you need me to get a bowl to bring into the bedroom in case you need to throw up again?" Brian asked, concerned. Zacky shook his head.

"No, I think I'll be okay." Zacky smiled tiredly and the couple went back to bed, after Brian made Zacky brush his teeth again.

-Later that morning-

When Brian woke up, his stomach growled instantly. He rubbed his eyes as he slowly walked downstairs. Zacky was lying on the couch reading the newspaper. Brian gave him a smile as he walked past him to the kitchen. He opened multiple cabinets and the fridge only to be disappointed.

"Hey, what happened to all our food? I mean, I knew we didn't have much, but there's like nothing here except the leftover pizza I've been having for the last week. And I refuse to even look at that stuff for awhile," Brian asked.

"Sorry," Zacky said, getting off the couch and walking over to him. "I kinda had a big breakfast." He smiled nervously.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean you did practically puke your guts out last night. I don't think you should be eating so much." Zacky looked offended.

"What? So you're saying I'm fat?" Zacky asked with his hands on his hips.

"No, of course not! I'm just saying, we don't want you up puking at two in the morning again." Brian's eyes moved down to his boyfriend's bare stomach. He saw a tiny bulge and smirked. "Also, we couldn't want to ruin that perfect body of yours, would we?" He playfully poked Zacky's stomach. His hands flew down to cover it and he backed away.

"Oh, I get it now. You only love me for my body. That's it, isn't it? You only stay with me because I'm hot! I'm just an easy fuck to you, aren't I?" With that, Zacky all but ran back upstairs.

"Wait, I didn't mean it like that!" Brian called after Zacky. He heard their bedroom door slam shut and sighed. "Guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight." He said to no one.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Synacky :) Hope you enjoy :D
Sorry it's kinda short and the beginning moves kinda fast, I'll try to work on that.
Chapter Title Credit: Black Clouds - Papa Roach (off of their album: Lovehatetragedy)

Comments are appreciated and strongly encouraged ;)