Why Do People Always Presume I'm Lying?

Prolouge:

She wasn't like anyone he'd ever seen before, let alone fought against. She was a mystery to him, and he didn't like that. He couldn't defeat her, and it bothered him. She wouldn't let up, and that royally pissed him off.

Delaney Laufeyson, the daughter of Loki Laufeyson was someone who would do anything to please her father. He just can't seem to defeat the Avengers, and when she was told, Delaney was the first to step up and offer her assistance. Loki couldn't refuse her help, knowing she was better than most for the job. Her job was simple, to capture the avengers one by one. Once they were under his control, Loki would attack. It seems easy enough, but the trouble is getting inside. They were all smarter than to trust a stranger, to Loki's dismay. It would have to work, though. It must.

"Father?" Delaney asked, upon entering his office.

"What is it, sweetheart? I'm busy."

"Let me help. With the avengers, and Thor. I want to help."

"I don't think I want you involved." He said looking at his daughter.

"Please? I can do this. Thor won't be around, and they'll never know who I am."

Loki studied his daughter, and knew she was right. She would be the perfect candidate.

"Fine, but the moment you're in danger you're done. Do you understand?"

He watched his daughter smile widely and nod her head.

"Good," He began, walking to his desk. "You'll begin tomorrow, we don't have much time to waste."


Everything seemed to fit into place. She would get in, and it would be easy to take them down. She's just an 20 year old girl. What could she be capable of? 'Nobody would suspect a thing.' She thought. Little did she know not everyone would cooperate so easily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm rewriting this story! I liked it, but I'm not sure where I would have gone with it but here, I was a decent idea, so I hope that those of you who are subscribed stay subscribed, I will be starting chapter one right now. :) Thank you so much!