Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

What Are The Odds?

Chapter Three - What Are The Odds?

"Mikey!? Mikey are you okay?" I could only faintly hear my brothers voice now. I felt like my whole world was crashing down. Like every wall I had built to hide my thoughts of him came crumbleing down on top of me. And every memory, every thought, everything about him came rushing through me all at once.

'Frankie, Frankie! Frank! Frank! Frank!!' An endless chant, sharp reminders of him, of the fact that he's alive, that he just ran from me, each one, cutting me like a knife. I could hear my memories playing back to me, I could even hear his voice calling me, teasing me, 'Mikey, Mikey I'm sorry, I love you.' My thoughts almost made me break down, until I felt Gerard's hand connect with my cheek. And my hand instantly went up to hold the part where he has slapped me.

"MIKEY! Snap out of it!" His voice sounded really worried. I wanted to tell him, I wanted to tell him my walls just came down, I wanted to tell him Frank was alive, I wanted to tell him I was stupid enough to let him walk right past me without saying a word. But I couldnt seem to speak, I could only find three words, words that explained everything.

"I saw him!" I said breathlessly. He looked at me, confused at first, then realization hit him and his face turned reasureing.

"What do you mean, 'you saw him'? You mean you had a...a hallucination?" I couldn't believe it, He didn't believe me! "No! I really saw him" I snapped though not as acidic as I wanted to sound. "I bumped into him! I know I didn't fuckin hallucinate that!" I stopped and took a deep breath I then realized I was hyperventilating. I had to calm down I took a few more deep breaths before my breathing finally steadied.

"Gerard, I know what I saw, and I saw him!!!" He just nodded. He didn't believe me, and I don't know why I expected him too.

"Ok, I believe you Mikes." LIAR!! What a liar! "We can go home if you want M-" "No" I said cutting him off "I - I still want to see the movie. I - I'm fine now, come on." He gave me a worried look but stood up and we got back on line.

Franks P.O.V.

I Sat outside, letting the cold winter air rush into, around, and past my face I could just barely feel it, seeing as it was the same icy temperature as my body.

I can't believe it, I let this happen I could be with him right now, by his side coming up with some new inside joke about someone in the theater lobby or the design of it or something. But no, I had brought this upon myself, I wanted this, I left him for my own selfishness.

"Frank! Frank what's wrong?! Why did you run off?" Bob asked calmly. I felt more tears running down my face, I hadn't even realized I was crying. "That. Was. Him." He instantly understood who I was talking about and his face turned almost shocked.

"You mean Him, him? The guy you left behind?" Bob almost choked on his words. I nodded unable to find words. "Then why would you run away!?!" "Because I WANTED him!" He nodded slowly. "Oh, ok, maybe you weren't ready for so much yet. Come on lets-" " No, no its fine. I - I'm fine let's go see the movie. I - I can handle it." Bob just nodded and we headed for the theater. 'Mikey, Mikey, I'm sorry, I love you.' I thought, though the thought was pointless, even though I wanted there to be, I knew there was no Supernatural connection between me and Mikey, and besides... it wouldn't mean anything now.

Back to Mikeys P.O.V.

We got to the theater, and we sat in the last row claiming four seats for our feet. We were, hands down, the loudest, most obnoxious, two people in the almost filled theater. And just when I thought I could forget all about what had just happened, two male figures step through the door to the theater. One of them was tall, blonde and masculine, the other was short, with black hair pulled to a side fringe. I then realized who the shorter figure was. "Gee..." I said starring straight at them. "What, Mikes what's up?" He said still laughing. I can't even remember when I had stopped. "Do you believe me now?" I said pointing to Frank and the tall, short haired blonde, I had never seen before. "Oh. My. God" was all that escaped my brothers lips. His jaw dropped to the floor, but his shocked expression quickly changes to a mischievous grin. "Gerard, what are you thinking?" I asked. Gerard was still starring at the two men. My eyes fallowed his gaze, and I saw that they were sitting up in the front row. Gerard rolled the top of the popcorn bag so it wouldn't spill and grabbed his soda, I then realized what he was going to do. "Gerard, I know what your thinking, and forget about it! Leave him alone!" I tried desperately to change his mind. "Not a chance!" He said standing up and heading for the front.
♠ ♠ ♠
***sorry it was late but better late then never right? and also I hope to have another chpter tomarrow but I dont know I'll update when can.

*hands oout skittles and cookies*