Status: Active! :)

I'm Convinced We Don't Make Sense

I'll Wait For You To Come Around

I sat on the couch next to Carolina, the television had Full House on, but I really wasn't paying attention to it. I was finally relaxing. There was no work today or tomorrow which felt nice yet I didn't know what it was going to be like staying home. Carolina and I hadn't seen the PTV boys in almost a month. The day after Vic spent the night he had left early in the morning and hadn't as so much as sent me a text. After Carolina's awkward end of the night with Tony, they hadn't hung out, occasionally they would text, but that was it.

"I feel like we should go do something," I sighed heavily.

"But where?" she asked, turning her attention away from the television slightly. "I mean, it is almost midnight...?"

"So? We're two ladies who just want to have fun and live life," I said happily, sitting up straight now.

"But...living life involves getting off of the couch, getting ready, and effort," she whined.

"Dude, you're right. Forget it," I tossed myself back into the couch. I closed my eyes and let the relaxation seep in but no luck, my phone rang. I looked at the caller i.d.: Hime Hime

"Hime Time!" I shouted into the phone.

"Iss! Where have you been, my tiny Mexican beauty?" he questioned.

"I've been working and hiding from you squares," I smiled.

"So, I have two things to ask..." he trailed off.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"Our merch dude bailed on us, mind merching tomorrow night till December 16th?"

"I'd love to," I smiled, regardless of the short notice. I missed being out on tour, especially with Pierce The Veil. "The second thing being?"

"Carolina and you should come to the club with us," he said.

"When?" I asked, sitting up, excitement building because plans were being made.

"Like...now! We're going to a place called Eden." he shouted.

"I think we can do that! See you there, Hime," I said.

"Bye baby girl," he said, quickly hanging up. I tossed my phone next to me and jumped up from the couch. Carolina looked at me skeptically.

"We're going out with the boys tonight!" I shouted.

"Where?" she questioned.

"Eden, some club," I shrugged. "The fellas will be there. Oh yeah and I won't be here from tomorrow night till December 16th."

"Wow, okay. This is a lot to process," she said, her mouth forming a straight line.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Now get up, get dressed up, and let us go!" I smiled.

"Alright," she shrugged, getting off of the couch. "I'll drive. Since I pretty much know San Diego like the back of my hand," she smirked.

"Okay," I chuckled lightly.

As we walked into Eden music filled our ears. We didn't think to call the boys, Mike was waiting close to the entrance to get us.

"Mike!" I shouted. A smile spread across his lips as he seen us.

"You both look lovely tonight," he bowed slightly, in front of us.

"Thanks," Carolina said. "Where are the others?"

"Over here, come on," he nodded towards them. Carolina and I followed Miked as we reached a nearby booth. The guys waved once we reached the table.

"I'm gonna go..." Vic said, "get drinks or something..." He got up from the booth and scurried off quickly. Mike looked over at me, giving me a stern look, as if it were my fault for Vic leaving. I assumed no one knew about Vic's drunk visit to me still. Carolina went to sit next to Tony now that the seat was vaccant. I slid in and sat next to Jaime.

"I'm going to check on Vic, then find a nice dance partner," Mike said with a wink at the end.

"Alright, see ya," Jaime said. Mike went off into the mass of people, as we sat here.

"Excited about the tour?" Tony asked me.

"I am, haven't merched in quite sometime," I nodded.

"It'll be rad having you back out there with us," Tony said with a smile. Carolina reached over for the bottle in the middle of the table.

"Is it cool if I take a shot?" Carolina asked.

"Go for it!" Jaime said happily. Carolina took a shot glass from the middle of the table, poured the alcohol and drank it down immediately.

"Thanks for having alcohol at the table already," she said after her shot.

"Yeah of course, why else would we be at a club?" Jaime chuckled, "We gotta get wasted and party-kind of as a tour kick off."

"Smart," Carolina nodded, getting ready to pour another shot. I didn't want to drink tonight, I wasn't feeling it.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go see where the Fuentes boys are at," I said, sliding out of the booth.

"Okay," the three of them said. I left the booth and made my way to the bar. Immediately I spotted Vic, sitting on a stool. I walked up and sat next to him.

"Hey," I said to him. He looked at me, expressionless and drink in hand. "Look, I really want to talk abou-"

"Now you want to talk?" he questioned skeptically, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Why did you come over that night?" I asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he rolled his eyes.

I scoffed, "I wouldn't make that up."

He scoffed in return, "Whatever."

"I don't understand you. You change frequently. Some days I think you want to be my friend and other times you act like you want nothing to do with me," I sighed.

"I don't know what I want," he mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Issa!" I heard someone shout behind me. I turned to see Jaime. He walked up to me with a smile playing on his lips.
"Come dance with me, yeah?"

I looked at Vic, he stared at me slightly. "Yeah, let's go!" I said to Jaime. I got off the stool and grabbed Jaime's hand. I took him out to the dance floor. We moved in sync to the popular pop song playing.

"So..." he started, "how are things with Vic?"

"You know what," I said, "I don't even care!"
Jaime smiled, pulling me closer by my arms. He placed my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

"We'll have fun tonight, okay?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Carolina's POV:
As soon as Marisa leaves, it gets awkward. I'm not as close to Jaime as she is, I haven't really had a chance to get to know him. Tony on the other hand, well... things are just weird with him. After that day on the beach, occasionally, we would text. A simple 'hello' or a 'whats up?' is all that would come up.

Jaime clears his throat. "So, what's been up with you and Issa? Seems like you two have been straying off!" Jaime says as he reaches for a shot glass.

Tony shifts in his seat and gets a bit closer to me. "Oh...Well we've just been real busy with work. I decided to work long shifts now and school has been pretty stressful too. Then Marisa has been doing so many new designs for LBG. There's just really no time for fooling around I guess," I say and shrug.

Jaime nods and chugs down his shot. "Hard working girls, I see. We've missed you two, haven't we, Tony?" Jaime says and grins at him. Tony chuckles.

"Yeah, we sure have," he says and rubs the back of his head.

"Yep! Especially Tony, Carolina. He misses you a lot!" Jaime says joking around.

"We get it, Jaime," Tony mumbles.
I let out an awkward laugh and reach for the bottle of vodka again. I need these shots.

"Damn girl, that's your third one already. And you just got here!"

I laugh as I pour the liquid into the small glass. "It's been a long time since I've drank, okay? I'm taking advantage." I throw the shot down and sigh. "Want one?" I ask Tony.

"Just one. I'm not really in the mood," he says. I get him a shot glass and pour some vodka in it.

"Guys, I'm gonna go check on Issa!" Jaime says and slides out of the booth. "You two have fun."
Tony and I wave at Jaime and a small panic shoots through me as I realize that I'm alone with Tony now. I find myself reaching for the bottle of vodka again.

"You really are a drinker now aren't you?" he chuckles as he watches me swallow down my fourth shot. I wait until the nasty taste I'm so use to fades away to answer.

"As I said, I'm taking advantage."
I hope he doesn't think I'm doing this because he's here. Which is precisely why I'm doing it, he doesn't need to know that though. He laughs and we sit in silence for some minutes. As I finally feel the alcohol hit me, I turn my whole body to him. He looks up at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Tony?" I say with a smirk.

"Yes?" he says, grinning.
He cannot do that to me right now. Acting all cute and shit.

"Come and dance with me?" It comes out more like a statement then a question.

He laughs and shakes his head. "No- no.. I don't dance. I hate dancing."

"So do I! Come on, dance with me!" I say and grab his arm.

"No-no! Carolina- really, I- I'm not drunk enough for that!" he says laughing.

"Don't be silly, come on!" I say and tug him out of the booth. I interlace my fingers through his and lead him into the dance floor. I hear his cute little laughter as we try walking through all the people. I come to a stop and face Tony. He's smiling at me, just standing there. I can't help but to laugh at how uncomfortable he looks. I throw my arms on his shoulders, my hands dangling off of them. I start to move around, trying to dance.

"Now, I'm not good at dancing," I say in his ear. "But I'm not going to be the only one looking like a loser here! So dance, Tony!"
He laughs and his hands land on my hips. He finally starts to move around with me, both of us laughing at our sad excuse for a dance.

"See, not so bad, huh?" I ask.

"You're a very good dancer, actually!"

I laugh and lay my head on his chest. "I missed you," I mumble.

He pulls away from me. "Huh?"
I stare at him wide eyed. Should I... Fuck it.

"I missed you," I repeat.

A small smile appears across his lips and he pulls me back to him. "I missed you too. I'm actually really happy you're here, Carolina."

This can't be the alcohol, because he gives me butterflies even when I'm not tipsy. "I'm sorry for that day, Tony. I know you expected so much more out of me..."

He shakes his head. "I said too much, that's all. You were just getting yourself comfortable."

This time I shake my head. "I was just scared, to be honest. You're an amazing guy. And I was already just falling for you so hard." I pull away and face him. "But I cant deny the fact that... I like you, Tony."

His small grin turns into a big smile. "I like you too. Obviously."

I laugh and lean into him, placing my hand behind his head. The soft hair that's coming out from under his snap back coming in through my fingers. I find myself getting closer and closer to him, until finally, the feeling of his warm lips are on mine. Tony doesn't hold back one bit. His hand goes behind my back, pushing me closer to him. I tilt my head for a better fit and feel his lips part, then feel as his tongue slips into my mouth. The giddiness, alcohol, and butterflies shoot through me all at the same time. I need to leave, I need to be with him alone.

I force myself to pull away from the blissful kiss. "Let's go somewhere else, Tony," I say in his ear. He kisses my cheek and nods, then grabs my hand. I follow him as we walk out of the club and into the cool night.

"Gimme your keys. I'm driving!" he says laughing. I reach inside my small bag and hand them to him. We get to my car and before he leaves to get in, I grab him and pull him to me, giving him another sloppy kiss.

"Take me somewhere pretty," I say when I pull away. He moves a strand of my hair away from my face and kisses the corner of my lips.

"I'll take you somewhere beautiful!" he says and opens the car door for me.

I giggle and once he gets in the car, we drive off into the starry night.

Vic's POV:
I didn't know Marisa was going to come. Jaime probably invited her. Why wouldn't he? They are a thing now anyways. Whatever. Why should I care? Why should I care that he's the one with his hands around her hips and not me?
I sigh and take a swig of my drink. I need to stop pushing all these feelings for her away. She came up to me this time, she actually came up to me. And I fucked it up like the dumbass I am.

That's it, I'm going to go up to her, pull her away from Jaime, and talk to her. No more running away. I chug down the last of my beer and stand up from the stool I was sitting on. I turn and make my way to the booth. When I get there, I see no one. Where the hell did Tony and Carolina go? Guess I have to look for Marisa myself. I turn back to the crowd of dancing people and search the room for her. I finally spot her in her coral colored top. Her hands are around Jaime and they're fairly close to each other. Both are laughing and both seem to be having such a good time. Jealously strikes me like no other. That should be me connected to her, not Jaime.

I get closer to them but then stop right in my tracks as I see their faces grow closer together.
No... They're not... They can't...But they do.

Marisa leans in first, taking the lunge. Her lips connect with Jaime's and Jaime cups her face into his hand, pulling her in closer. I watch in disgust as they start kissing each other. My body feels like running up to them and pulling them apart from each other. It even wants to punch Jaime right in the face. He knows how I feel about Marisa! He knows what we've been through. He knows we have history together! What the fuck?!

I can't take this shit anymore. I finally walk away and head outside. My face feels red hot and I still feel like punching someone in the face. I try calming myself down. It's not like I could go anywhere- Jaime's my damn ride.

I sit down on the curb with my head in my hands. This isn't right- I shouldn't be feeling like this. Cara is my girlfriend. I love Cara, not Marisa. Marisa isn't mine, she isn't my girl to worry about or to be jealous about. She could do whatever she wants, I shouldn't care! I don't!
Ha...Who am I kidding? I can tell myself those stupid lies everyday, every minute of my life, but I could never believe them.
The realization of how deep my feelings for Marisa are finally hit me like a ton of bricks. I could never let her go, because I love her. I love Marisa. There's just nothing I could do about.

Tony's POV:
I brought Carolina back to the beach, the beach where I poured my heart out. It didn't matter to me now, I was with this beautiful girl, drunk yes, but beautiful. She liked me the way I liked her. I even brought us to the same spot where we once were. I felt like it'd be best to make things right in this spot.

Carolina sat in the sand, once again, another hoodie of mine draped on her shoulders. I looked at her, she stared out at the water, then tilted her head up, looking at the stars. I could barely contain myself. I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine. But how could I when I was leaving in the afternoon? I shook these thoughts, I wrapped my arms around her and brought her back to my chest. I kissed the top of her head, resting my on top of her's.

"Ugh, you're perfect," she said. "It's insane how perfect you are."
I laughed at this. How could I be perfect? She turned her head, her eyes now locked with mine. I couldn't take this. I pushed my lips onto her's. I cupped her face in my hands and deepened our kiss. We continued to kiss as the waves crashed behind us. I didn't want to take my lips from hers, I could tell she didn't want to stop either.

Vic's POV:
Marisa sat next to me in the back seat of Jaime's car. Jaime would glance back at her occasionally through the mirror, she'd smile and her cheeks would turn pink. I'd glance at her as well, but she wouldn't even look my way. Maybe this was it, maybe she was fully over me. It was my luck to finally realize that I'm in love with this girl, that she would finally get over me. I so desperately wanted to touch her hand, to get her attention and tell her I was truly sorry about everything. Then to get to the house and take her to my room, let her wear my shirt as we lie in bed together. But no, my chance was gone.

We reached the house, I immediately got out. I went to wait by the front door, waiting for someone to unlock it. I seen Mike walk up, then Jaime, Jaime had his arm around Marisa's shoulder. Mike unlocked the door, walking in and heading straight for his room. I followed behind and closed the door behind everyone. When I turned around, Jaime had Marisa over his shoulder, she was giggling.

"Goodnight Vic," Jaime said, a huge smile plastered onto his face.

"Night," I said back. Jaime headed to his room. I heard the door slam shut. I quickly ran over to it. I could still hear Marisa giggling, but then it stopped. I could feel my blood boil. It drove me insane, absolutely insane. I didn't want Jaime and Marisa together. I wanted Marisa to be with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Let's Make This Moment A Crime-The Format

Marisa's outfit
Carolina's outfit

Ohoho now Jaime is in the mix? And go Carolina and Tony for attempting to get somewhere with each other. Now why can't Vic and Marisa do that?

Please leave comments here or a message on tumblr. Feedback is definitely helpful :-)