Status: Active, when I have time to update

You Fight Me.

Chapter 2; Zette's POV

I look down at the pregnancy test in total awe. This can not be happening now, not with all the fights we have had lately. We have only been married 6 months but I already feel worn out of his jealousy, and his constant question about where I am. Even though I'm home and he's at the studio he still feels like he has to know i'm home and not somewhere else. Where should I go? I lost contact to my friends after the marriage.

I throw out the test and sit down wimping quietly to myself, I can not be pregnant with his child now. I'm not sure I want to, I have played with the thought of leaving him, but I can't get myself to do it because I love him.

I look down at my stomach then put my hand on it, I have no bump yet. No sign of pregnancy. So there might be time to figure it out, I don't have to tell him yet. Besides it's not sure yet, I mean, pregnancy tests aren't always accurate. It might be my lucky day? I should go call the doctor.

I get up and walk out of the bathroom and then find my cellphone in our bedroom, the only part of our house that still contain the love we were supposed to show each other everyday. I gulp as I type down the doctors number and press the green button, I then put it up to my ear and wait. After what seems an eternity someone pick it up.

"Hello, this is Dr. Martens secretary. What can I help with?" a female voice says. I gulp trying to get the words, any words, out of my mouth.

"Hello? Are there anyone there?" she ask, concern filling her voice.

"H-hello, you're speaking with A-annizette Davies.." I cringe a little of my newly changed last name, 6 months and I haven't got used to it yet.

"Hello Mrs. Davies what can I help you with?" she ask, I gulp taking a deep breath.

"I would like t-to get an appointment for a check." I tell her looking dead at the wall in front of me. Really smart told, you didn't tell what kind of appointment, you idiot.

"what kind of appointment Mrs.?"

"I-I think I'm pregnant." As soon as the words leave my mouth, tears start filling my eyes. I really hope I aren't pregnant.

"Okay, well.. The doctor hasn't any time today, but I can give you an appointment tomorrow 10AM, does that sound okay?" She asks me, I nod remembering she can't see me.

"Yes, t-thank you very much." I tell her, she says goodbye and hang up. I just look at the phone then hear the front door open and slam close.

"Zette! are you here?!" Alex yells, I groan getting up then walks out and down the stairs. He looks at me then smiles, well, rather more smirks at me, I just glare at him.

"Where else should I be?" I ask as I pass by him into the kitchen. He groans following.

"Don't get pissed off at me." I turn around and look at him, he stand with his arms crossed looking down at me.

"I'm not pissed off, I just can't go anywhere without you asking for making sure where I go. It annoys me." I tell him flat out, he groans throwing his hands in the air.

"I was just asking, Jesus Christ Zette!" He tells me. I roll my eyes.

"You always do! and oh just so you know, I'm not home tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor!" I then pass him again walking upstairs, not wanting to continue the conversation. It is leading to a fight and I don't want to.

"Why?" He asks following me, great.

"I don't feel well, that's why." I simply tell him. He grab my arm turning me to face him, then study my eyes.

"You aren't pregnant are you?" He ask me with a little taste of frighting in his voice. I feel my throat clinging, and the words have a hard time coming out. I pull myself together in time, so he doesn't know he startled me.

"Of course not. I'm just a little sick, probably nothing bad." I tell him, he sigh in relief.

"But you don't need to go to the doctor every time you feel a little sick" He scold me like I'm a little child. I groan loudly getting out of his grip.

"I don't do that, don't talk to me like I'm a little child, I'm a grown woman and I know when I need to go to the doctor!" I yell at him. He scowls.

"I didn't say that!" He yells, "I just don't want you to go to the doctor all the time, it's probably nothing and you will just look like you're a hypochondriac." He explain.

"Good thing you don't control me then" I hiss glaring at him. "I'm going tomorrow and that's final." He groans pushing me out of the way heading for the bathroom.

"God you can be such a fucking bitch sometimes!" He yells at me slamming the bathroom door. I scowls then runs up to the door and slams on it.

"And you can be such a fucking asshole ALL the time!" I yell then runs into the bedroom slamming the door closed then throw myself on the bed, feel the tears beg to fall. I let them, I don't care at this point. He wants to be an idiot, fine, just don't think I'll stay behind and play happy wife.

The bedroom door opens quietly as Alex walks in quietly closing it after him, I doesn't move an inch starring at the wall. I won't let him have it his way, he can't win this. He lay down in the bed and move into me putting his arms around me, then kisses my cheek.

"baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean it.." He tells me, I roll my eyes not saying a word. He sighs then turn me so I'm laying half on my back then kisses me, I use all my strength on not to kiss him back. I won't let him have the pleasure. He pull away and looks into my eyes.

"please baby, I'm sorry, please forgive me.." He tells me and kiss me again moving down and starts sucking on my neck, I gasp slightly, my soft spot. He smirks moving his hands under my shirt and caress my stomach, then moves up under my bra. I gasp again then give up, all in to pleasure.

"Y-you're such an asshole Alex!" I tell him, he moves up and kisses me taking off my shirt, I take off his too looking into his eyes. He smirk at me, that damn smirk.

"Yes, but I'm the asshole you love." He tells me, then takes off my pants and underwear, I take off his pants and boxers and groan loudly in pleasure as he plunge into me.

I hate when he is right.
♠ ♠ ♠
CH 2 :3 I tried to up my typing a bit seeing as I before has had complains about my grammar :/
Comment//Rate please :3