‹ Prequel: Daydreamer

Living Our Dreams

se.

I've never been in love before. Sure, I had thought I was when I was a young teenager, thinking my first crush or first boyfriend was the one. Everyone thinks that. So, I didn't know how to react when Taylor screamed out words I could never imagine was true, but always, silently, yearned to hear.

"What makes you think that?" Tyler's arms fell to his side.

She glared, fustrated, at me, "You always put her before everything! Even yourself!" She then turned to me, "What's more important? Tyler or the team? Because you can only choose one! You're being selfish."

"Taylor.." I put a hand on her shoulder.

She easily shrugged me off, "Don't touch me!"

"Jesus, Taylor! I just want to be your friend! All you had to do was tell me, and I would've given you two space." I tried reasoning with her. Especially if she was going to be on the team. Every single of my other teams I had been a part of had frequently fallen apart because of bitchy talking. Simple girl shit. If it was going to stop anywhere, it had to be the Olympic. If we get into the Olympics, that is.

"Then don't talk to him!" She stomped her foot childishly. "You're just a nuisance!"

I took a step back, being careful not to bump into Tyler behind me. "See, it wasn't that hard. Was it?"

She calmed down significantly, looking at me wide eyed, "Really? You will?"

"Your wish is my command." I smiled, my eyes squinting slightly.

"Wait! Car', what're you talking about?" Tyler grabbed my arm, turning me to face him.

"Don't worry." I assured him, "I just wanna say: Practice hard. I know it seems like the season is far off, but it will come quickly. And you're only permitted to contact me when it's an emergency." I rested my hands on his shoulders, contemplating whether or not I should give him a hug. I decided against it, and just flashed him a smile. "Be good, okay?"

And I walked out of the building.

I glanced back at Taylor for a moment, "I reccomend you don't bring him around here anymore." I advised her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at me, getting back in here. LOL.

Well, sorry, guys. I'll be honest, I'm very sorry, because I've been at a stump for this story. I moved it into a direction I wasn't planning on going to and now I don't know where it's headed. But if I do figure it out, I will surely tell all of you!

Thank you so much for your patience, alpha.