Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

With love and patience, nothing is impossible

He giggled and laced his hands in my hair and pulled me down to meet his lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I let him set the pace of the kiss and he pushed me back up against a nearby tree. I turn us around to press him up against the tree and lift him up to wrap his legs around my waist. I could hear a soft moan reach my ears as I ran my hand down his sides. I detached our lips and started to kiss down his neck. I could feel his grip tighten on my hair as a soft groan left his lips. I nip at his neck to find his ‘sweet spot’. His moans got a little louder when I got to a spot under his right ear next to his jaw.

“Dominic… we have to stop..”

“Mm I don’t wanna.” I mumbled against his neck.

“No Dominic, let me down.” He said laughing.

“Hmm okay, okay.” I said letting him down.

After I let him down he leaned against the tree and looked up at me. I rested my hands on the tree so I was leaning over him.

“Will I ever be able to do anything more than that?” I said leaning down to whisper in his ear. He brought a hand up to rest on the side of my face.

I felt his lips brush my ear “Soon.” Is all he said before kissing my lips and ducking out from where I had him against the tree.

“Hey, where are you going?” I said turning towards him.

“Didn’t you want to learn how to be a wolf?”

“Now?” I said walking towards him.

“Sure, why not?” he said as I got closer to him.

“I’m not sure I’m-“ I started

“What ya, scared?”

“No, I’m not scared..” I was not scared….well maybe I was, just a little bit…

“Then let’s go.” He said intertwining our hands together.

“Where are we going?” I said stumbling behind him.

“The place that you’ve been seeing in your head since you were 18.”

I said nothing after that. Was that the same place where I found him? Why does that place matter? And also what did he mean by ‘soon’ what was going to happen? But maybe instead of asking these questions to myself I should probably ask him.

It wasn’t a long walk from where we were. I seems like there are places everywhere for campers. I can see know how my other parents found me..

“Why does the tree matter?” I asked as we got closer to the field.

“Hmm, well, some of us believe it is more spiritual. Like you’ll be more connected with nature and also the spirits… because well everybody has a spirit animal, it just happens that ours are wolves.”

“What do you mean some of us?”

“Some of us don’t believe that we are connected to the spirits, but they do have a role in changing into animals.

“Why do some people think that?”

“Most of the people who don’t believe we are connected to the spirits are like the younger ones. Even I didn’t believe it at one point. It’s sort of like a rebellion thing. But also at that time when I didn’t really believe it was harder to change, because I was losing the connection, and that another reason why a lot of people can’t change anymore. “

“So you’re taking me here so I can have a connection with spirits and nature?” I said questioningly.

He stopped walking and turned to look at me. “So you don’t want to learn?”

“No, I do.”

“Then don’t question me.” He said smiling

So some things I’ll need to know is that he is always right and to never question him.

I smiled and brought his hand to my lips and kissed the top of his hand.

“You are so cheesy.” He said as he smiled.

“You love it.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He giggled and walked us over towards the tree. He let go of my hand when he was a few steps away from the tree. He looked up towards the leaves of the tree, then closes his eyes and presses his hands against the bark of the tree. He let a deep breath out and it looked as if all his worries were gone and the world was a peaceful place. A smile reached his face as he stepped back and looked towards me.

He walks back over to me and grabs my hand and goes back to the tree. He puts one of his hands back against the tree and tells me to put my hand on it as well.

It was incredible. It was like what I saw and felt in the dreams, but more. I could hear his thoughts; I could hear a twig snap about 45 feet away. I could also hear whispers of voices that sounded far away, the voices sounded like they were forever away. . It had also rained early today and I could sense how the plants were soaking up the water and how refreshed all the plants felt.

I could fell his heartbeat; it was beating fast as was mine.

His hand tightens around mine and I suddenly couldn’t hear his thoughts anymore. I opened my eyes and turn towards him and let my hand drop from the tree.

“Isn’t it amazing?” he said with a small smile on his face.

“Yes, it’s even better than in my dreams.”

“I bet, the mind can only make you feel things to a certain extent, it’s nothing compared to the real thing.”

“Yeah, and I can’t believe you didn’t believe in that for a while.”

“Well, Caressa didn’t believe in it ether for even longer than I did.”

“Really, she doesn’t seem like she would try to rebe- ah well, yea I can see that.”

“Yea it started some time before her and Blake were together, she would say how she couldn’t be with someone who is like her brother, she said that it would be like being with me.”

“Nice. I thought she always knew she was going to be with Blake?”

“Nope she found out, I think when she was 14.”

“She seems so happy with him.”

“She is, she just didn’t know that she would feel that way when she was 14. How would you feel if someone told you, you were going to marry someone that is like a sibling?”

“That would be weird.” I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANK YOU TO
My Inspiration.
&
crashthecemeteryg8s
FOR COMMENTING <3

i'm sorry it took me a while, but it here now :)

and commenting makes me update more. :)