Status: Just Started <3

Cobra

Prologue

The white cobra; an elegant animal. Yet a dangerous one in all aspects. It's bite not only hurts as much as getting a limb chopped off- but the venom in the fangs can kill a fully grown man in less than thirty minutes. A single bite's worth of venom has enough toxicity to kill nearly one hundred fully grown men. If the venom doesn't kill you- the toxins still eat away at your flesh and even bone- leaving you maimed and scarred forever. At an average of only six feet long- it's size isn't necessarily impressive, but never underestimate them. While some cobras are small- they are still nearly all muscle and can constrict around your body without breaking a sweat- metaphorically. Of course, snakes don't sweat- even under pressure. They react when threatened or need to kill- and they do it without fretting. Harsh, cold, unfeeling. But sleek, strong, and beautiful. Although nearly completely white- these cobras have black markings near their head and black dashes scarcely placed along their body- a beautiful, yet deadly force.

The comparison did justice to Nikkita. Of course, she could see the similarities between her and the animal- but she wasn't the one who chose the animal to represent her... it was more of a "given" name. They said she could maneuver her body like a cobra- she could flex any muscle in any and every way possible. She could slink around like a snake- but when the time came, she could also pounce like one. She didn't have fangs or venom- unless you could call her bitter words and demeanor as venom. A snake can be small- but move their bodies in incredible ways, like her. She had a small frame- a tiny ribcage that lead into a skinny waist and hips small enough to squeeze into tight places- but not small enough that she didn't look feminine. Because she definitely did.

The other people she worked with described her as a femme fatale. She would use her extreme beauty and toned body to entice her 'subjects' to the point they would eat out of the palm of her hand if she wanted them to. Nikkita would always scoff at the reference to a femme fatale- they seduced their prey into getting their own agenda taken care of. She used her 'powers' for good- as she liked to think. She just targeted who her bosses told her to, she killed the men [and the occasional woman] because it was her job. Unlike her sister, Nikkita worked for an actual agency- using her specific sort of talents to take care of enemies to the country- or world, for that matter.

Ironically- she loved the color white. Someone with her attitude and history generally was attracted to darker colors. Especially people who did her kind of job. They prefered greys and blacks- as they could hid behind the colors. But Nikkita proudly wore white nearly everyday- even on her assignments. Instead of remaining hidden in darkness like most others, she stood out like a beacon; never hiding- never taking solace in the dark adorned in black to hide her. White was pure- innocent even. She loved that about the color. Darker colors seemed muddy and distraught- whereas white was calming and seemingly sincere, if a color could even be such a thing.

And thus- her superiors adorned Nikkita with the codename: White Cobra. Which she embraced heartily- working as her alter ego every day and every aspect of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short- almost drabble-like introduction.
Comments <3