The Money

The Protecter

One day I was walking when I heard a noise....... I turned around and everything went black. When I woke there were deer heads surrounding me. I quietly got and up quickly ran out the door and when I saw who was in front of me there is no turning back......"ahhhhhh!" I screamed as soon I saw Jeepers Creepers. Then I ran straight back to the house that was behind me and but wasn't there anymore so I kept running and running until I couldn't run anymore. So I found the nearest shelter which a dark and gloomy cave. So I quickly ran for the cave and hid. Since the cave was so low to the ground I couldn't stand up in the cave so I had to crawl. When I was in there I found a boy. "Hi my name is Sara whats yours?" I said to the boy. "M-m-my name i-i-is Austin." He said in a studder. "Are you ok?" I said. "N-n-not really i-i-i'm really c-c-cold and sick." "Oh you look really pale here have my jacket and my soup that was my lunch but I can't eat." " Are you sure." "Positive." " Thank you so much Sara right." "Ya." "So why are you here." I said. " Jeepers Creepers was chasing me." "OMG thats why i'm here too." "Well lets make a plan." Said Austin.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first novel and it may take me a while to make all of the chapters but I really hope you guys really like so leave your comments. Enjoy. :)