Status: In Progress

Set My Body on Fire.

Memories

My first memory of the intriguing guy. Blonde. Weird, unusual. I know he lives in Merthyr. I can't remember where. I know I've seen him before though. Visiting my grandmother. She's the reason I'm transferring to the local school. I'm moving in with her.

I remember now.

The guy I mean. If you're wondering who... I don't know. All I know about him is he has peroxide blonde hair and he seems arrogant... He's got that kind of air surrounding him. I walked past him in one of the local music shops today.

He caught my eye.

He'd catch yours too if you saw him.

Anyway, I remember when I was younger. Not too young. Old enough to remember, I saw him playing with a boy.. A brunette. He was shorter and slightly chubbier then blondie.

I watched them intently out of the kitchen window. They were playing catch with some other children. I pined to be outside with them. I just sat and watched for the whole visit. Everytime my mother came to try and drag me away I'd complain and tantrum until she left me alone.
"Come away from that window Ian! Now!" She tugged at my arm but I ignored her. The little blonde boy had turned to face the window. He was smiling and pulling faces at me.

When I left my grandmothers house he was still out on the street playing. He came over to me as my parents said goodbye. He spoke to me. "Hi... I'm I-Ian." I remember I used to stutter back then. He didn't say anything like other children would. He just shrugged it off and walked away.


I was different to him and his friends. I wish I'd gotten to know him. Maybe that way I'd know more people around Merthyr then just Stu and Luke. It's not fair!

I've been forced to move here because of my 'behaviour' yet no ones told me what I've done wrong.

As I was guided into my new form room by the headmistress this morning she gave me warnings about 'behaviour issues' and 'focusing hard' I don't know why! I've always been a decent pupil! I've never let my work get affected by anything.

The bitch motioned for me to follow her into the classroom and she introduced me to the teacher... It was two hours ago and I can't remember any of the teachers names. Oh well. Mr whatever-his-face introduced me to the class.
"This is Ian. He's joining us from Ponty, make him welcome. Ian take a seat by Rhys." He motioned to the middle of the classroom. The only spare seat. I sat down and the guy next to me held out his hand.
"I'm Rhys."
"Do I look like I give a shit?"

This is my way of getting to know the locals.

If you don't like it you can shove it up your fat hairy arseholes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Numero Uno. Just a quick kind of prologue. I'm Ali and I'm writing as Ian Watkins This is a co-write.

Chapter title Credit - Panic! At the disco - Memories
Over all Story title - Twin Atlantic - Free

Now over to Sam as Sean.

C+S

UNFORTUNATELY WE'RE HAVING A BIT OF TROUBLE UPDATING CHAPTER TWO! SORRY BUT STAY TUNED PLEASE! ME AND SAM LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR COMMENTING YOU FOUR!