Status: Very Active.

Memories.

Finders Keepers.

The last 3 days have been so refreshing. I thought I missed them before. But it hit me like a ton of bricks at the airport. I’m never leaving again. It torn everyone apart. Especially John. Me and John haven’t been apart like that ever.

“IT’S DAY ONE OF TOUR!” I yelled, sitting on top of a sleeping John. He stirred and then one of his eyes slowly opened. He grinned and pushed me over, laying on top of me.

“John! I can’t breathe!” I laughed uncontrollably.

I managed to squeeze out from under his body.

“What time are we leaving?” I asked, anxiously.

“What time is it?” he answered with a question. I checked my phone.

“9 am”

“We have a hour before we have to be at the airport.” He said, sitting up.

“DIBS ON SHOWER FIRST!” I yelled running for the bathroom. I sensed his footsteps chasing after me.

“NO WAY BITCH!” he yelled. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door in his face, locking the door. He tried the door knob once before walking away. John went down without a fight? That’s unlikely. I turned on the hot water and stepped in. Just then, the door flew open and John grabbed me out of the shower. Again nothing’s awkward, we’ve seen each other naked a handful of times.

“JOHN!” I screamed. He threw a towel at me and kicked me out of the bathroom. That sneaky fucker had a key.

I wrapped myself in the towel and sat outside the bathroom. 15 minutes later the door opened, exposing a man with the hugest grin on his face.

“You mother fucker. I’m cold.” I said bluntly.

“Well the shower is all yours.” he said, stepping out of my way.

I grumbled. And walked into the bathroom, taking a quick shower before the guys got here in the van. I then got dressed and found Kennedy in the kitchen.

“KENNY!” I screamed.

“ROBYN!” he yelled back. We then did a slow motion hug. Which ended up in us laughing hysterically.

We then heard honking outside, I ran to John’s room and got my bags. I found John doing last minute packing.

“John, we're leaving!” I said.

“Okay.” he said and I ran out the front door. Garrett came out and helped me with my bags and soon we were on the road, headed to the airport.

The plane ride was so long. I sat between John and Pat. Me and Pat kept thumb wrestling until, we were asked to stop, because Pat kept screaming. John just laughed.

“Our first show is tomorrow.” John said.

“I can’t wait! How big is the bus you rented for this tour?”

“I think it will live up to your standards.” he said, I chuckled.

“We will be landing in London, in approximately 10 minutes.” the captain said.

Soon we were in the Uk. Once we had all our bags, we headed out of the airport. I then saw the bus. I couldn’t even believe that thing had wheels. It was huge.

“Holy Shit…” everyone said, starring at the bus.

We piled on and claimed our bunks. Mine was across from John’s and underneath Garrett’s. It was almost midnight in the UK. But no one was tired. Once we got to the venue, we got out and looked around. The 2 other buses were here. The guys already knew everyone on tour, so nothing was awkward. We first went to All Time Low’s bus. Where I met Rian, Alex, Zack, Jack, their merch guy Vinny, and Matt their tour manager. We talked for a while when we decided to go check out You Me At Six’s bus.

Everyone was still awake. I walked on and my eyes made direct eye contact with one. He had messy hair, piercing blue eyes and a thick English accent. They all introduced themselves to me. There was Dan, Matt, Chris, Max. The one that caught my eye, was in a daze, starring back. Dan nudged him.

“Oh, I-I’m Josh…” he said, getting up and shaking my hand. A shock went through my body when our skin touched.

“I’m robyn.” I said, grinning up at him.

“Aren’t you guys tired? You’re from here?” Kennedy asked.

“Ya, a bit tired.” Max said.

“Well, we’ll see you guys tomorrow then.” Garrett said, as we exited the bus. I tried not to stare at Josh. But I felt his eyes on me.

JOSH~

“Mate, why were you acting like a creep?” Matt asked.

“I was not.” I said.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Robyn. My mind taking mental pictures of her.

“Josh, you were starring at her.” Dan said. I shrugged,

“Going to bed.” I said, sliding in my bunk.

I can not wait for tomorrow. I need to see her. I need to touch her, -Not in a perverted way- the way electricity shot up my arm and through my body,when we shook hands. I need to know more about her
♠ ♠ ♠
D'awh! I can't wait for you guys to read more of this! :) I love you guys sooo much! and thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting :) Xx