Status: Very Active.

Memories.

No One Does it Better.

I sold so much merch that I never wanted to see any again in my life. I was finishing packing up when the heavy box in my arms was lifted out of mine. I looked up and saw John.

“I don’t know how you make time for all your fans, some of them are insane.” I said, he chuckled, carrying the last box into truck.

“Can you carry me back to the bus?” I pleaded, grabbing his red bull and taking a sip. I need energy.

“Sure thing.” and with that I was lifted off my feet and flung over his shoulder. I was giggling, losing feeling because all the blood was rushing to my head. He walked on the bus and put me down gently.

I made a beeline for my clothes and pulled out a outfit. I just changed there, it’s not like anyone cares. Once I was done I walked back out to where everyone was waiting.

“Aww, you guys didn’t have to wait for me!” I said, kissing Kennedy on the cheek.

“Why does Kenny got all the action?!” Garrett said, pouting. I jumped from my place to Garrett’s lap, giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

“You repulse me.” he said, and I laughed.

“What’s got you in such an amazing mood?” Kennedy asked. Should I just say it?

“Josh kissed me.” I said, and everyone smiled, except for John, who choked on his beer.

“AWW! ROBBLLEEEESSS HERE, IS IN LOOOOOOVE!” Pat screamed and hugged me.

“Guys, Guys. Let’s let things work it’s own magic.” I said. John just stared into space. I noticed, and he knew I noticed.

“Let’s go!” I yelled and everyone piled off the bus, I didn’t let John leave.

“John, what’s on your mind?” I asked worriedly.

“Is that where you were all afternoon, with him?”

“Yes? Is there something I should know?”

“Robyn, be careful. I’ve known Josh for a long time. He’s nice, but doesn’t strike me as the relationship type.” he warned.

“He’s a player?” I asked.

“Let’s not label it. Just be careful .” he said.

“I will John, thank you.” I said, taking his hand and leading him off the bus.

Minutes later we were at the door of the party. I opened it and noticed people everywhere. I walked on and saw Jack by the drinks.

“Hey Robyn. Enjoying the party?” he asked, obviously drunk.

“Ya, have you seen Josh?” I asked. Before Jack could answer, two arms snaked around my hips. I turned around and the butterflies started again. There stood Josh, looking as adorable as ever, with his vest and messy hair. I dragged him to where everyone was dancing and knotted my hand through his hair. The bus was shaking and people were everywhere. It was so crowded that everyone was groping up on each non purposely.

“SHOTS!” Jack screamed and we all ran over and took a couple. I know felt a little less sober.

Everyone made their way back to the crowded dancing area and Josh and I continued our heated dancing. I turned around and grinded against him, and I could have sworn I heard him groan. We continued grinding until he reached down and kissed me, it was full of passion and lust. I’ve never fallen for someone that I’ve just met. But I’ve done just that with Josh, I wanted nothing more than to rip off our clothes right now and let things get even more heated but I knew that wasn’t happening.

“Weeeeee’re going to slooooooooow things down a biiiiiiiiiit” Alex yelled into a mega phone. Where did he even get a mega phone? Then my favourite slow song came on. 21 Guns by Green Day. Josh pulled me close and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his face in the crook of my neck and we swayed through the whole song. I didn’t want this to end. Ever. I never thought I was capable of love, because I’ve never really loved anyone other than John and the rest of the guys. But I can honestly say right now, I love Josh Franceschi. The song ended and everyone started to jump around again. Josh pulled me over to the door and we went outside. We stumbled over to his bus.

“I’m not taking advantage of you. Just come sleep with me.” he said, I nodded my head and we went to his bunk. He stripped down to his boxers and threw me a shirt. I changed into it, getting into his bunk wearing only the shirt and my underwear.

He smiled at me and pulled me close. So close there was no room between us, just bodies pressed together. I laid my head on his chest and he stroked my hair with his other hand. I listened to his heart beat for god knows how long. I felt so comfortable here with him. I felt safe, as if absolutely nothing could hurt me or touch me. I knew right now, at this moment, that Josh was DEFINETLY more than a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'aawh, I love them :) More updates coming ! Subscribe and Comment ! xx

Also, I have 2 other fanfics that are active right now :)

John Oh~ Thinking of You

Jack Barakat~ Everything Will Be Okay