Status: Very Active.

Memories.

When We Were Younger.

I started to walk by You Me At Six’s tent. When someone pulled me behind it. I gasped until I saw a familiar face. Josh cupped my face and kissed me. I ran one hand through his hair and another on his neck. He abruptly disrupted the kiss and swooped me up in his arms. I giggled, kissing his cheek multiple times. He sat down and laid me on his lap, under a tree, in the shade.

“It’s been not even 20 minutes and miss you.” he whispered in my ear.

“I missed you to.” I said, looking up into his blue eyes.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he rested his forehead against my hair.

“Shouldn’t you get ready for the show?” I asked.

“Not right now.” I felt his nose brush up against my cheek.

“I guess Jack’s bus has a party every night, will you be attending?“ he grinned.

“Actually, my best friend is quite jealous of how much time I’m spending with this boy I like. So we’re having a movie night.” I said, smirking up at him.

“Jealous? Of me?”

“Who said it was you..” I smiled at him.

“Why wouldn’t it be me!” he started to tickle me. I couldn’t breathe, there was no sound coming from me.

“OKAY! OKAY! IT’S YOU!” I said, taking deep breathes. He lent down and kissed my lips.

“Don’t tell, but I have a crush on that same girl.” he pecked my lips, and picked me up.

He carried me to the venue, where people were rushing around. He carried me through the whole backstage to his dressing room. I was blushing from all the looks we were getting. He noticed and kissed both my red cheeks. We got to their dressing room, where everyone was ready and just waiting around. All eyes landed on us, and I felt the blush come back.

“I’ll be right back, love.” he said, putting me down beside Max on the couch. As soon as we heard the bathroom door close everyone leaned forward and looked at me, grinning like idiot.

“Shut up..” I said, smiling to myself. How could I not smile?

“Didn’t say a thing, love.” Max said. The guys got into a conversation, but my thoughts were off thinking about something else. Or someone…

“You're really good for him.” Max whispered, leaning towards me.

“How so?”

“He’s honestly never been the same after.. He got cheated on. This is the real Josh, we haven’t seen him in years.” he said, smiling.

“I’m nothing special.” I said.

“Yes you are! Especially to him.” he said, as Josh walked out of the bathroom. Looking absolutely amazing.

“READY BOYS!” Max yelled. They all yelled their ‘yes’s and headed for the door.

Josh came right up beside me, not just taking my hand but wrapping it around himself. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. Usually they go away, but not with Josh. Everyone was heading out one by one. Josh last. He brought me out to side stage and I turned to look at him.

“Good luck, even though you don’t need it.” I said, giving him a passionate, powerful kiss, that left both of us in a burning sensation for more. But he had to go. He smiled at me the whole way to the stage. They started playing and honestly they were amazing. I had to say ‘Crash’ was my favourite song of the night. I’m not sure if it was how powerful he sang it, or the fact that he glanced at me, every 10 seconds, flashing me that smile, that I fell for. As he finished the song. Someone cleared their throat beside me. I looked over to see Garrett.

“Damn Robyn, he really like you.” I blushed. He headed into his dressing room and I had the biggest smile plastered on my face. I can't speak for him, but I sure like him.

They finished their last song and came off the stage. Dan was second last and he smirked at me, raising an eyebrow. Josh came next, he jogged off with a grin from ear to ear, before I could get a word in, he picked me up and I flew up in the air, he caught me and held me up in the air. He kissed me, just like we had before. His lips turned into a smile and I looked down at him.

“Best show of my fucking life.” he mumbled into my neck.

“God, I don’t want to leave right now. But the hormonal teenage girls are probably getting impatient waiting at my tent.” I said, kissing him one last time and walking back to the tent.

As I suspected about 10 girls were waiting. As I got behind the table 50 more girls got in line. This was going to be long.

“DO YOU KNOW JOHN!” the last one screamed.

“As a matter of fact I do.” I said, and she screamed.

“Are you in love with him!?!” she screamed again.

“I hope not..” someone said, walking up beside me.

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE JOSH FRANCESCHI!” the girl screamed.

“I am.” he smiled. They took a picture and she left.

“I’m so tired..” I yawned, patting his chest.

“Want to call it an early night?” he stood behind me and snaked his arms around my waist, sitting his chin on my shoulder.

“I wish I could. But I promised the guys a movie night.. And I would ask you to come, but John wouldn’t be so keen on that.” I said.

He sighed. “So I don’t get to cuddle you tonight?” he asked.

“Unfortunately, not tonight. But go have fun with the lads.” I said

“But I want to be with you.” he whined.

“I do too, but I keep my promises.” I said.

“Then promise to spend the night tomorrow?” he smiled.

“Of course.” I said, kissing his soft lips.

“Here, let me see your phone.” I asked. I put my number in his contacts.

“Text me if you get bored.” I said, walking off in the direction of my bus. I felt a presence beside me. I looked over to see Josh.

“I want to spend every last second I have with you tonight. I’ll walk you to your bus.” he took my hand in his.

“Such a gentleman.” I said, reaching up and kissed his cheek.

We reached the bus and we stopped at the door.

“I don’t want to say bye.” he whined.

“Then say, I’ll see you in the morning.” I smiled.

“Bright and early.” he stated and starred into my eyes.

“Night love.” he said, taking hold of my face and kissing me. It lasted long and it had never ending passion. I didn’t want to say good bye either. I wanted to wear one of his shirts, get in his bunk and have him snuggle with me. The kiss ended by a loud thud coming from inside the bus.

“I guess what’s my queue.” I said, pecking his lips one last time and jumping on the bus.

I walked up the stairs to find everyone laughing in stitches, while Pat rolled around on the ground.

“Look who dragged herself from her lover!” Garrett said. Everyone smirking and John looked uneasy.

“You know I love you guys!” I yelled, jumping on top of Garrett. He tumbled to the ground and I sat on him, kissing his cheek multiple times.

“STOP KISSING ME!” he yelled, pushing me off him. I laughed and got up, grabbing some pajamas and heading to the bathroom to get changed. I laid my phone on the sink and heard it buzz.

I miss you already.. ):

From: Josh

I smiled to myself. I can’t believe this. I’ve always thought that were relationships were a waste of time. You fall for someone, they brake your heart. But now, I was falling head first.

Me too… But, you should go have fun with the lads

From: Robyn

It took less than 10 seconds for a reply.

It won’t be fun without you..

From: Josh

“Robyn? What’s taking so long? We want to start the movie!” Kennedy yelled.

“Coming, coming.” I said, opened the door and running to the back of the bus.

I plopped down beside John and Garrett put in the movie. It started to play and I realized what we were watching.

“A horror movie? Really?” I turned to John. He smirked.

“I know their your favourites!” he said, sarcastically.

We were 15 minutes into the movie, and I was under a blanket, practically shaking in fear. I hated horror movies, they just make you paranoid and anxious. I sat through the whole movie, hiding under the blanket.

“Well boys, I’ve had enough of this horror, feel free to finish your marathon without me. I’m going to bed.” I said, kissing them all on the cheek.

“Night Robyn.” John murmured, he was really into the movie.

“Night.” I said, walking to the bunks and sliding in my own.

I was indeed tired, but I couldn’t fall asleep if my life depended on it. I guess tonight’s sleep can’t really live up to last nights. I wanted nothing more then to have Josh cuddled into my side, listening to his every breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed ! School's over in 1 week ! Love you guys and there will be more updates coming ! Feel free to check out my other fanfics~

John Oh- Thinking Of You

Jack Barakat- Everything Will Be Okay & the sequel, which will be coming soon.