Sequel: Blood Red Moon
Status: Warning: Currently rewriting! Chapter 1-5 are safe!

Red at Day

Chapter 9 - Guns and Bras

We enter Victoria Secret after Jackie unlocks it. This time we have to be extra careful because you actually have to walk around to find what you want. The guys seem as if not more excited about the girls getting new panties and bras. It doesn't help that a lot of the bras here have a lot of lace on them. The girls span out in search of the perfect bra's. Honey, Angel and Carter go to the C section. Honey's a bit bigger than Angel so she finds a turquoise, red, and black lace bras the fits her perfectly along with matching panties. Angel on the other hand grabs a pink lace, blue zebra, and white lace with matching panties.
Jackie, Rose, Reed, Paris, Bruce and I go to the B section. Jackie has the biggest boobs out of the four of us. Well, five if you count Bruce.
“Oh man. I remember my good bra and these are so much better.” Jackie enthuses. Bruce holds up a black bra with hearts on the nipples.
“What about this, Jackie?” Bruce asks.
“I don't think that's your style.” she retorts. Paris, who has the smallest of the four, takes one black, brown and green lace push up bra. She has matching panties and has the booty to fill them. I silently chuckle at the push up bra's. I remembered this one time my mom bought me push up bra's. I felt like she was trying to pimp me out. There was one in particular I laughed at. It was a purple lace push up bra. I had this friend named Lucas who had a kink for purple bra's and lace bra's. Considering I had a two in one deal, he went crazy for it. Jackie holds up a black bra with pink lace and bow decoration on it. She takes that and matching underwear. She also takes two black lace bras with matching panties.
“Annabelle, look! My new good bra!” She says holding up the bow bra.
“I found mine too” I giggle holding up a black lace bra. I also have a white lace bra in my hands.
“No, no, no, no, no! You need a sexy bra!” Jackie says.
“These aren't?” I ask. Jackie looks through my size and holds up a black bra with white lace.
“This is your good bra!” Jackie enthuses.
“Looks like a maid bra.” I giggle, taking the bra.
Kasmira goes to the A section with a pink face. She's always hated her small bra size.
“Even though Annabelle's comforted me about my size, it still doesn't change the fact that if I ever have children, they'll die of starvation.” Kasmira thinks. She picks up a light pink lace bra and holds it up to her chest. She puts it back and continues looking. She finds a lime bra with yellow-green lace. She giggles and takes matching panties for it.
“You look alone so I'd figure I'd join you.” Kasmira looks behind her and sees James looking away with a pink face.
“Thank you.” Kasmira replies, blushing. She looks around for a bit and then asks “So, what exactly do guys think of small boobs?”
“Well, we don't really care about boobs size. I mean, guys don't like boobs that are more than a handful. We get nervous and don't know what to do.” James replies, still looking away. He leans up against a rack of who knows what and folds his arms. Whoever says people only make this pose in movies are bullshitting you. Kasmira picks up a white lace bra and panties and takes those too.
“Purple's a good color too.” James remarks. Kasmira giggles and takes purple lace bra and panties.
The group gathers around in the back of the store, the ladies putting their valuables in their backpacks.
“I think we should find a working bathroom and shower before we change.” Jackie suggests.
“I could use a shower.” Honey replies.
“Yeah, I don't wanna ruin my new bras.” Angel says.
“They would get all dirty and stinky.” Kasmira says.
“Oh please, if I want to wear my bra and underwear now, I can.” Paris argues.
“Strip! Strip! Strip!” Reed chants.
“So where are we going now?” Rose asks, rolling her eyes.
“Well, if someone could grab me a map, I could map out our journey.” I reply.
“I'll get it.” James offers, going out to the cars.
“I'll help him.” Carter adds.
“Be careful.” Angel whispers into Carter's ear, kissing his cheek.
“I promise, babe.” Carter kisses Angel's forehead and follows James.
“Next place we go should have an electrical shower.” Jackie sighs.
“Not that again.” Paris huffs.
“I dunno, I think a shower sounds fun.” Bruce says, kissing Paris' cheek and placing his hand on her rump. Paris blushes and melts. We stand around for a bit until Angel asks where the guys are.
“Go check out the door.” I reply. We watch Angel go up to the door and open it just a crack. She flings the door open and holds up her rifle. The rest of us take out our new weapons (or old ones considering Honey and I kept our guns.) and follow her.
Outside the boys are shooting down a herd of zombies. Some notice us and being running towards. James and Carter are relieved that some of the zombies are off of them but at the same time worried for the rest of the group.
“Everyone, kill as many as you can on your way to the car! Once you're in the car, drive off and I'll contact you on where to go!” I order. Everyone does so. The passengers who get to the cars first stay outside and shoot more zombies. It's almost worthless, though, because the zombies in the outlet can hear us. There's a gate separating the inside and outside of the outlet but that won't stop them from trying to get through.
By the time we all get into our cars there are two zombies still walking. They claw at Carter's car and James' car. Jackie and Honey open their windows a tiny bit. Honey slides her gun into the mouth of the zombie and pulls the trigger. Blood splatters everywhere and the zombie falls backwards. As for Jackie, she swiftly shoves her sword into the zombie's head and up into the brain. The zombie falls down when she takes her bloody sword out.
“Ew.” I say.
“I need a towel.” Jackie announces.
We hear a crash and bouncing springs. Everyone looks at the fence. The pressure of all the zombies pushing must have knocked the fence over. They begin pouring out of the outlet and towards us. I scramble to find my walkie-talkie and once it's found I nearly drop it twice.
“Guys, go!!” I scream into the mic. The car tires screech as we peel out, leaving the zombies behind in a cloud of smoke.
“Eat my dust!” Carter yells. The girls in the car giggle and continue watching the zombies try to catch up to the cars.
“Can someone hand me a map?” I ask.
“Of course!” Angel says, opening the glove box. Everything was in that glove box. Tissues, condoms, snacks, iPod’s, and a map. Angel turns around and gives me the map.
“Lets see, we started off in Prince George and drove towards Chetwynd to get to the outlet.” I say.
“We're no where near Chetwynd.” Jackie says, pointing to where we are on the map.
“I know, we should drive to Fort St. John, thought. It'll take a bit but we can find shelter there.”
“Can we find one with an electric water heater?”
“Of course. No one dropped their new lace, right?” The girls hold their new items up and laugh. That would have been awful if we lost anything.
“Guys, start heading towards Fort St. John so we can find shelter.” I say into the mic.
“On our way!” Kasmira replies.
“Gotcha.” Bruce says.
Fort St. John is very remote but has a lot of buildings! There are few zombies around here. We drive into the middle of the town and see all around the Stonebridge Hotel is barricaded. We drive up to the gate and get out of the car.
“State your business.” We look up and see two men pointing their guns at us. Both men are muscly. The one on the right is Mexican and the one on the left is African.
“Taking a pit stop before continuing our journey.” I reply.
“To where?”
“We're continuing north to find a boat. It'll be our safe zone.” The two men look at each other and the Mexican says “Stay here, we're going to get our leader.” We hear the men go down wooden stairs. I tell everyone to stay in their cars while we wait. I'm honestly nervous. We haven't come into contact with any other humans since the apocalypse started. I'm surprised there are still groups of people. Will they try to kill us or let us spend the night? Should we just run now?
“Name yourself!” I look back up and it's the leader. He's Asian and has his long blonde hair tied up.
“I'm Annabelle.” I reply.
“How many are in your group?” he asks.
“Nine, not including me.” He pauses, looking at all the cars, then asks “How long do you plan on staying here?”
“Just tonight.” I answer.
“What's your purpose?”
“Shelter. We have our own food and can take gas from the cars out here.” He looks at us again then asks “What are teenagers doing out in an apocalypse anyway? How have you made it this far?”
“It wasn't easy. We've already had two deaths.”
“Are any of you bitten?”
“No.” He grunts something to the people below him and the gate opens.
“I'm Stan. You are welcome here. Live here if you wish. I would hate to let youth go to the savage killers out there.” The leader says. I nod and signal my teammates to drive in. I walk along the cars and once we're all in the gates close. Everyone parks their cars and gets out.
“Welcome to our utopia.” Stan says “Jack will show you to your rooms.” Jack's tall and skinny. He has black hair which makes his pale skin and blue eyes stand out.
“I want.” Jackie whispers.
“I think we all want.” I reply.
The hotel is breathtaking. We enter the lobby and I swear I've never seen nicer place. My eyes are everywhere. It's hard to believe such a nice place has been able to be kept up to standard and that it's filled with so many people. We wave to the people we pass, even if the children stare at my hair and eyes. It's been a while since someone actually cared about that stuff. I almost felt normal. In school I was always called a demon, the devil or Satan. One time a guy liked me enough to call me succubus. Of course such times are gone, but I'm still a freak. People see me differently because of my hair and eyes. Jackie places her arm around me and says “Don't worry about it. You're no more normal than the people here. We're all trying to survive this.”
“Thanks.” I smile.
“I have three rooms available for you guys.” Jack says as we walk down the hallway.
“Three?” I ask.
“Yes, two bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with a queen and a twin bed. Anything wrong with that?”
“No, but we usually have couples get their own rooms.”
“I see. Well, we don't have many free rooms because of the apocalypse so you'll have to make due.”
“I don't want him anymore.” Jackie whispers.
“Me either.” I whisper back.
With two rooms having two queen beds, Paris, Bruce, Reed and Rose took the first room. I don't want to think about what they plan on doing in there. The second two queen bed goes to Honey, Kasmira, Jackie and I. I felt bad about having James be the third wheel in Carter and Angel's room so I asked Jack if we could slide his bed into our room. Our request was denied. I know Carter and Angel wouldn't do anything with James in the room but you still get that third wheel feel. You feel me?
Besides the beautiful rooms, the bathtubs work! Hot bubble baths in a tub the size of a hot tub! It's beautiful! The others took their baths before me and are now sitting around in their underwear. Stan asked us to conserve energy so we lit all the candles in both rooms. Fresh panties, nice bath, friends. What more could anyone ask for? I strip off my clothes after the bathtub fills with hot water and bubbles. I get in, loving every second of the warm liquid. You know in the movies where the girl grabs a handful of bubbles and blows while the guys think that's made up? Girls actually do that. I look at the flying bubbles around my head as they sink back into the tub. I make it a contest to see how long I can keep one bubble in the air. It pops.
“Annabelle, too bad there aren't any rubber duckies or boats or anything.” I hear Jackie yell into the door.
“The more the merrier.” I giggle. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and sink beneath the water. I don't understand how someone can open their eyes underwater with no problem. Like, what are you? Satan? I run my fingers threw my hair and then come back up, gasping for air. The rapid popping of the bubbles annoys me a bit and I look for shampoo. My hair's grown longer. What if I cut it so it'd cup my face? I bet that'd look cute. I twist my hair into a bun and pour the shampoo on the top of my head, scrubbing thoroughly. When I finish I go back underwater and shake my head until I'm shampoo free. The bubbles have died down considerably so I hurry up and wash my skin. When done I dry off and put on my maid underwear set.
“Hey, guys.” I say, brushing my hair as I walk out of the bathroom.
“Imagine Adolf and Curt if they saw this.” Honey giggles.
“Lets not.” Jackie and I say. We all sit in a circle and just talk. It's been a while since we've been able to just do this. And, guys, yes this sometimes happens at girl sleepovers. We sit in a circle half naked, examine each others breast sizes, then talk about useless stuff. Usually it's boys and we just joke around. We're limited considering this is an apocalypse but that doesn't stop a conversation from happening.
“I'm hungry.” Jackie complains. Honey's stomach growls and we're all ready for some dinner. There's a knock on the door and a sarcastic “Room service.” I sigh and answer the door.
“Nice bra. Not going to cover it up for me?” Jack asks.
“Nice dick. Not going to keep it out of your personality?” I ask. Jack frowns and pushes a cart inside.
“And I went threw all this trouble to make you food.” Jack whines.
“I bet the chef here made it.” I reply, taking the lids off the food.
“I went threw the trouble of delivering it.”
“You got four girls in lace as a reward.” There's a bowl of soup, chicken nuggets, tacos and grilled cheese.
“Stan doesn't know what you guys like.” Jack says. Kasmira takes the soup, Jackie takes the tacos, Honey takes the grilled cheese and I take the chicken nuggets.
“Just going to watch us eat?” I ask, taking a bite of chicken.
“I'm watching something.” Jack replies. All of us flip him off and he laughs.
“So what's it like out there?” Jack asks.
“Dead people with flesh hanging off their faces trying to eat you. It's full of miracles.” I say.
“I don't need the sass.”
“I don't need some creep watching me eat in my underwear.”
“You can change.”
“It'll come back off when you leave. No point.” I get crumbs down my bra and turn away from Jack to shake it out.
“Tease.” Jack says.
“I turned away.” I reply.
When we finish Jack is forced to take the plates and leave. I lock the door behind him and join the circle again.
“What a pushy jerk.” I huff.
“I'm just glad he got us food.” Jackie sighs.
“He didn't have to watch us.” Honey huffs.
“He's lucky he's cute.” Kasmira says. We all agree and continue talking until we're tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and subscribing to Zombie Paradise! If you haven subscribed please do and please recommend! c:
Also, I'll give you my twitter for any future previews. Sometimes I give casual spoilers, updates on when I post, almost finish, start a new chapter! I also give updates on other stories I write! Thank you so much! c:
https://twitter.com/Spookyx12
Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy and read Zombie Paradise! c: