Status: If there are any editing needing, please tell me. Thank you:)

Holding Ice to Her Mouth

Sociopath:PersonalityDisorderLackOfConscience&SocialSkills

I look out my grand window into the yard. I saw people preparing for the ball held in honor of my new "doctor". We all knew the truth. He would be out of here as soon as he glimpsed at my mind, just like all the others. Good. I did not want him and his twit children here at my estate. Because this was my estate, not even my parents. I looked back and went to go practice my failing handwork.

My mother loved me. She adored me a million times more than I could even stand her. She was a very affectionate creature, who seemed naively innocent. She was nice to everyone, no matter your social nominal status. Everyone told me to be more like my mother. Nice. Yett nice girls never get farther than a mans side. My father is a prime example. He is very controlling of my mother, and she is never to do anything he does not approve of. He is a thick, tall man, with little patience and a heavy hand. He used to hit my sister at least once a day, but it was all her fault. Thank god she is gone now.

I got up off my vanity, and moved down the hall, then the stairs. I soon reached the parlor. "Mom." I said strained, having to get rid of the habit of calling her mother, that was the last time my father ever beat me was for making my mother cry because I called her mother. She claimed "that I sound like I don't love her" I do not really, to be honest.

"Oh! Yes. Kassandra! Darling, it might be better if you just stay upstairs. Your father might be home any minute, and...." she trailed off. I nodded and went upstairs. One day. I might het rid of that woman, like I did with Annisa, but then again, If I did, my father would make me his second wife, like the barbarian he is. I am 15, but as soon as you grew breasts, you were old enough for men. My mother is 28. My father is 56. Yeah, he is practically is a pedophile. But money took care of those charges, if any.

I lifted my dress, and moved upstairs. I looked out to the hills. I saw a small speck moving towards the road. The doctor was almost here.  Smashing. I just stared. I thought of ways to let the doctor know I was in charge, but with out giving him a true glimpse of my mind. Then my plot will falter. They soon reached the gates. Too soon.

I got off my chair and walked to my vanity. I looked in the mirror. My face, was my face. I was better known for my brains, but my face was close second. I was gorgeous, if I will say so myself. I looked more life my fathers mother. My small nose that curved up, my jade eyes and lips. I took the brush, and ran it thought my dark hair. I looked up again. Straight as a pin. "Kassandra, come meet Dr. Ceasuse!" I stood up and went for the parlor. I stepped down with certainty, radiating a type of confidence that dwindled your own confidence to a pulp. I looked at the back wall, as if it were more important than anyone. Probably is. I looked down with a sneer and saw three new people.
♠ ♠ ♠
I edited it, as I am doing with all my stories now.
Dedicated to the creators of doodle roll. Thank you for reading this.