Status: If there are any editing needing, please tell me. Thank you:)

Holding Ice to Her Mouth

Day 1

*Morticai's point of veiw*

My dad got a job as some crazy girl's psychiatrist. Well, hope it takes his mind off my mom.

See, my mom died a few years ago, and my dad hasn't found a wife because he is still obsessed with my mom. At first, Taylor and I were so friggin' happy we weren't going to get a step mom anytime soon, but then we felt bad that dad's all alone. We tried to talk him into seeing other women, but no use. So right now, Tay and I are happy he's finally decided to let us move away from this town with too many memories.

We were reaching the gates, and Taylor looked like he was going to jump out of the carriage. "Calm down, bud!" I said and gave him a serene smile. "I hear she's our age! I hope she's nice!" Taylor said excitedly. I just laughed, shaking my head.

Soon after, I looked out at the road ahead of us. Man, it was long. I looked up and I saw the shape of a face, scowling at us. Ouch, not so nice. Good thing Tay didn't notice, he was too busy filling dad's head with plans that he's going to do as soon as he gets there. "I'm sure you and Kassandra will be great friends, eventually. But I need to tell you both something. You too, Morticai." my dad said seriously and we both looked at him. "This girl, Kassandra, she's special." he started off, but then interrupted by Taylor,"How so Papa?" he asked. "Well, she isn't very friendly. So I would like you two to keep to yourselfs until I say it's alright to befriend her." he finished giving us stern looks. "Why? Shouldn't we try to be her friends, so then she will be friendly?" Taylor asked, confused. I got the memo, if my dad needed to treat her, than she was loony, and I would mind staying away from that. "Because she did bad things. Don't worry, just stay away. But be polite. If she talks to you, you respond, but that's it. If she askes for you to go anywhere with her, just make up any excuse. Anything, but never go with her alone." he warned. Now I was confused. "What did she do?" I asked, but before my dad could even open his mouth, the carriage door opened.

We were greeted by a faint woman, she was very thin and pretty. She didn't look old. Maybe I'd tap that. 

"Morticai! She said hello!" my father scolded and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hello Mrs. Vyster." I said and smiled. We then stepped inside the manor. " Kassandra, come meet Dr. Ceasuse" Mrs. Vyster yelled out and I kept my sight on the ground. I heard a soft sigh and looked up to see a girl.

She made no eye contact at all and sneered. What a cocky little-

My thought were yet again inturrupted, but this time by Mrs. Vyster. "Kassandra! Say Hello!" she said firmly and the girl looked down, straight at me. I saw the crappiest color of eyes I'd ever seen. Poop brown like her apparent personality. I looked at her face. Ehh, nothing special. I could get a better girl back at home. With that I gave her a sneer back, raised my eyebrow, and turned on my heel. "I'll go get my luggage. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Vyster, as I can see, you must be most darling woman in the house" I said as I headed for the door. I turned back to see the girl, furious and glaring at me appalled, jaw dropped. I did not like her one bit
♠ ♠ ♠
Thaks to everyone for reading :)