Sequel: Anchor
Status: Complete! Check out, Anchor. It's the sequel to this story.

Love Gone Mad

I remember it as if it were yesterday. The little girl that ran past me, tears staining her cheeks, and her black curls that bounced against her back. Honestly, I didn't know what compelled me to follow her, but I did. The first year was headed toward the Owlerly, scribbling away on a piece of parchment, and her weeping had only increased. I peeked into the room and watched her hand a small envelope to an owl, then she bolted out the doorway, nearly slipping down the stairs. Luckily, I had hidden myself behind a conveniently placed garbage bin. I checked to make sure my presence hadn't been known before walking into the Owlery. I began to wonder what had caused that girl to be so excruciatingly upset. Suddenly, something caught my eye. A white envelope. Her note. "The owl dropped it," I thought as I reached out to grab the letter. I once regretted stealing the letter and replying to her. Now, I thank God everyday that I did.

Inspired by: Love Gone Mad by Stars Go Dim

Disclaimer: I do NOT own the story and/or the characters created by J.K. Rowling. I do, however, own Adara and the several other characters I created for this story.