Sequel: Anchor
Status: Complete! Check out, Anchor. It's the sequel to this story.

Love Gone Mad

ELEVEN

"We are going to get caught," Adara whispered to George as she followed him through the dark corridors of Hogwarts. Well, more like a secret passage way in Hogwarts.

"Have you forgotten who I am?" George stopped, "I'm George Weasley and I never get caught."

Adara knew he had a point.

"Now, we will get caught if you keep talking," George said sternly, placing a finger up to his lips.

Adara suppressed a laugh as she slid up against the wall; George looked around the corner and motioned for her to follow. The two slipped out of the passage way and Adara recognized where they were.

"Here we are, the Slytherin common room," George expressed.

"Thank you for the lovely evening, George," Adara said.

She decided it was only necessary to give George a hug goodbye. He seemed surprised that Adara was hugging him, but didn't protest.

Adara noticed how warm George was as she hugged him. She quickly pulled away before her mind began wander any further.

"Um, well, goodnight," George whispered awkwardly; giving her a slight wave.

"Yeah, um, you..too," Adara mumbled; hating her choice of words.

She watched George tip toe away until his frame was masked by darkness. Adara muttered the password and slipped quietly into the Slytherin common room.

She noticed Draco lounging on the green leather arm chair in from of the fire.

"Oh, hey, Adara," Draco yawned and stood up giving his arms a stretch. "I assume you made it back okay?"

"Yes, no complications," Adara answered. "Thanks for waiting up for me, Draco."

"It's not a problem, I don't trust that, Weasley," Draco spat.

"Um, well, I'm going to bed now," Adara expressed, giving Draco a smile and headed toward her dormitory.

"Adara!" two voices yelled in unison as Adara stepped into room.

"Hi ladies," Adara chuckled and slipped off her shoes.

"So? Who is he?" Deveny asked, taking a seat on Adara's bed. Her eyes were wide with curiosity.

Rachelle looked as if we was about to explode any minute if Adara didn't answer Deveny's question.

"George Weasley," Adara said, as she faced her friends. They both stared at her blankly.

"Are you serious?" Rachelle asked.

"Yes," Adara responded. "And I had a lovely time."

"People are going to be talking about this," Deveny expressed as she crossed her legs on the bed.

"I know, I've already talked to George and Draco about it," Adara spoke, grabbing a pair of pajamas out of her wardrobe.

"Draco knows?" Rachelle and Deveny gasped.

"Yes, he found George and I when we were on a walk," Adara said, a faint smile appeared on her lips as she remembered their walk.

"And he was okay with it?" Deveny blurted out, not noticing Adara's smile.

"Adara?" Rachelle asked as she stared at Adara seriously. "I've seen that look on your face before. You like him."

Deveny gasped beside her.

"No, I do not!" Adara protested, her cheeks flushed pink. "It was only one night, for Merlin's sake!"

"Your uncle is going to find out," Rachelle sneered. "He won't approve and neither do I."

Adara shot a glare at Rachelle. She was furious that her best friend wasn't being very understanding.

"Rachelle, nothing happened between George and I," Adara confided. "Things will go back to normal in the morning, you will see."

"I'm sorry, Adara." Rachelle apologized.

"It's alright," Adara reassured her. "I set myself up for this."

"You got that right," Deveny teased, giving Adara a wink. "I kind of like the idea of Adara and George."

Deveny had never taken to the ways of most Slytherin's, meaning she didn't disapprove of those who liked Muggles. She neither cared nor was offended by it. She was her own person. Adara always admired her for that.

"Well, you're going to have to get over that, Deveny," Adara said: "Nothing happened and nothing is going to happen."

"If you say so," Deveny teased. "I'm going to bed."

"Me too," Rachelle and Adara said in unison. "Sweet dreams."

"Oh, I don't think I will be the one dreaming sweetly," Deveny mumbled, batting her eyelashes at Rachelle and Adara.

Adara shrugged and went to change into her pajamas.

She lie in bed, reflecting on the events that just took place just hours before. Adara couldn't suppress the desire to daydream. She remembered his eyes, his charm, and his sense of humor. George Weasley was different and Adara found that intriguing. She wanted to get to know him more and spend more time with George, but she knew she shouldn't because of the trouble it would cause. Adara let out a faint sigh and rolled over to her side.

"What did I get myself into?" she asked herself as she closed her eyes. Sleep greeted her shortly and she drifted away from the cares of the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading! Comment and subscribe PLEASE :D