Sequel: Anchor
Status: Complete! Check out, Anchor. It's the sequel to this story.

Love Gone Mad

THIRTEEN

"Wow, I can't believe she was that into it," Fred Weasley expressed as he sat on the edge of his four poster bed in the boys dormitory. George had just finished telling his brothers, Ron and Fred, along with Harry Potter, about his time with Adara on the roof of Hogwarts.

"Hm, I guess she can be a nice girl," Harry said, from his spot on top of the window seat.

"Yeah, when she isn't being a snob," Ron grunted as he rolled his eyes. Remembering all the times Adara has verbally abused and mocked him.

"It just goes to show that she's different," George said as he stroked his chin, his mind playing back the image of Adara's sapphire blue eyes and irresistible smile.

"If you're serious about her, mate, then you've got your work cut out for you," Harry Potter spoke up, eying George from behind his glasses.

"But George likes a challenge, doesn't he?" Fred Weasley piped in, giving his twin a wink.

George gave his head a nod, knowing it was the truth, and laughed at his brother's comment.

Over the past few days, Adara had become George's world. She occupied his thoughts and every moment that passed by. He couldn't get enough of her.

Additionally, George knew who Adara was and the reputation that went along with it. She was like a guarded vault and this lured and teased him even more. George had to win Adara's heart; however, he had no idea where to begin. George knew it wasn't something he could just plan out, like a prank, it had to just fall in to place perfectly. He was falling for Adara; she had to be his.

"Well, you have my support," Fred continued, giving his twin brother a smile. Fred didn't know how any of this was going to work out, but like his twin, he loved the thrill of a challenge.

"Mine too," Harry said, getting up to pat George on the back. Ron remained silent.

George didn't know how much he needed the support of his family and friends until now. He knew what was happening would take time, patience, and sacrifice, but Adara was worth it.

"Yeah," Ron mumbled, "When do we get to meet her?" George beamed and bear hugged his little brother.

"Oy! Get off you, big lug!" Ron demanded, letting out a laugh.

George pulled away from the embrace still smiling for ear to ear, "Let's go find her."

Adara was just where George said she would be, sitting in the Great Hall with her friends, Rachelle and Deveny. To his luck, they were the only ones in the hall.

"Gosh," George ogled. "She's adorable."

George was 50 yards away from Adara yet he could still feel the effect of her stunning eyes. Adara began laughing at an unheard joke and George's heart sank. Her laugh.

"Blimey, you are love sick," Ronald teased, as he watched his brother melt at the scene in front of them.

"Oh, hush, Ronald," George demanded, feeling his face turn red. His brother was right. He was love sick.

"So, what do I do?" George continued, looking at Fred for an answer. His twin looked deep in thought.

Something swept over George; a feeling he'd never felt too often or hardly ever. George Weasley was nervous. He'd taunted teachers, explored parts of the castle that even Headmaster Albus Dumbledore didn't know about, and pulled pranks on students with risk of being expelled, but not once had he been nervous. But now, as he stood in the Hogwarts foyer Hall surrounded by his best friends, he was nervous. All thanks to her.

"George, what you need to do is march straight over to Adara," Fred spoke, the volume of his voice ascended with each word he spoke, "and sit beside her."

"That's it?" Ron and Harry asked in unison, a puzzled look draw on their faces.

"That's all I could come up with," Fred expressed. "Besides George looks like he is about to pass out. I wouldn't want to give him too much to handle."

"Get a grip, George. She's just a girl" Ron huffed, leaning one hand against the Great Hall door.

"Hello," Hermione chimed in as she strode toward the group of boys, her arms were cradling books.

"Oh hey, Hermio--," Ron began to say before he lost his balance resulting in his face hitting the Great Hall's door.

"Smooth," George whispered into Ron's ear, letting out a chuckle. Ron's ears flared red and he shoved George back.

George exhaled, regaining some of his confidence, and stared up at his twin, then at Harry, "Wish me luck." George turned on his heels and strode into the Great Hall.

"What's he going to do?" Hermione asked, peering into the Great Hall. Her answer appeared before her and she mouthed the letter, "O", and stepped back, smiling at the three boys around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/subscribe :D

I hope you're enjoying the story. This chapter makes me quite happy :)