Status: on going, for ever and ever and ever and ever. so subscribe :)

the stream is the hill, they are the closest of things.

thankful jealousy

For months I watched her chase after the wrong guy, one of my closest friends. He teased her, kept reeling her in then letting her go. But she tried and tried to get him, but he would only take what he wanted from her. Every once and a while he would grab her by the hand and take her to a quiet room where they could be alone, she only thought about those moments. She smiled every time, then eventually she began to cry. She had known all along what he wanted but it finally hit her when she watched him do the same thing with another girl.
She became more independent over the next few weeks, she had dealt with enough bullshit and decided that it wasn't worth her time. Some nights I would find myself at her house, we would watch the television on mute and talk for hours while we smoked several joints. She would tell me about herself, about the years before I knew her though I had known her for a long time now. She only smiled when I caught her eye and felt obligated to do so.
Then you came around, Luke you swept her off her feet and took her away. I was trying so hard to do that, but I wasn't quick enough. I see you drive her around, a big smile on her face whenever she is with you. She giggles and sits on your lap, you hold her hand and kiss her good.
It makes me angry that I couldn't have what you've got, I was too playful for her and she needed a man when I am just a boy. Though I am lucky and I shouldn't complain because she still invites me over and turns the television on mute so we talk.
thank you Luke,
Pete.
♠ ♠ ♠
dabble dabble yum yum