Status: Please comment xD

Make it Stop

one and only

I moaned groggily, lifting my head of the pillow to see my phone singing on the bedside table. I grabbed it, putting it to my ear and silently cursing who ever thinks its okay to phone at 4am

''G-Gee.....'' whimpered a voice on the other end. I held my breath, sitting up now completely awake and aware. I knew this story all too well.

''Frank, what did he do?'' I said, trying to keep my voice calm, to hide the pain that filled me.

''H-he....oh god. I-I I-it hurts.....'' sobbed Frank, his voice constantly cracking and wavering. By this point I was out of bed dressed and sliding my worn converse on. A single tear fell from my eye as I tried to blink back the rest. Tried to stay strong for Frank

''Frank, I'll be there in ten minutes, it'll be okay'' I soothed, grabbing my car keys and running out the door. I heard Frankie give a stuttering groan as he whimpered an agreement before hanging up. I shook my head as I got into my car, barely acknowledging the cold, just the fact that the love of my life was hurting. The car ride to his house gave me time to think.

I'd loved Frank since forever, since my little brother Mikey had brought him over when we were in high school just a few years ago. I remember those days when we'd sit in my room and Mikey would be conked out on the floor sleeping, we'd just sit beside each other on the bed, so close and happy. But then Frank met Stephen, and at first things had seemed okay and even though I secretly lusted over Frank I kept a smile on my face to show I was happy because he was happy. But I couldn't do that anymore, not since Stephen had started hitting Frank. My hands tightened over the steering wheel at the thought of him, making me swerve slightly, I swore loudly trying to keep it together. The first time had been a few months ago when me and Frank had been hanging out at my house, watching a movie. Although of course I could barely keep my eyes off him, but I didn't make a move. Frank was a loyal boyfriend and I respected that. But that bruise, as his t-shirt had ridden up over his stomach slightly I caught a glance of something purple and without thinking I pulled his t-shirt up against his moans of protest. His body, his sweet beautiful body was tainted with purple bruises blossoming over him. Frank didn't even say anything; he didn't have too as he broke down in my arms, sobbing and crying, choking out that it would only be once. But it wasn't and as always I was there to pick him up, sooth him and calm him when he was at his worst. Because I love him. And that's how it went; Frank would turn up with a new bruise, a new black eye or bloodied lip. But not anymore.

I pulled up outside Frank's apartment and bolted up the stairs, rushing in without knocking. I saw the state the apartment was in. Tables upturned, fist sized holes in the dry wall. Stephen had been taking his anger out on other stuff as well as Frank. I hurriedly followed the sobs till I came to Frank's room to find him, cowering and crying in the corner, in the dark. Broken and bleeding.

''Frank!'' I yelled, rushing towards him and taking him in my arms. Aware that blood was soaking through my clothes. I picked him up off the floor, setting him on the bed so I could see the damage.

Frank was broken. That's all I could say. I remember when he'd skip up to me, a smile on his face, always full of energy and laughing. But Stephen had destroyed that part of him. His clothes clung to him with sweat and blood, the bruise forming around his eye still new and tender, those sweet lips cracked and bleeding. Frank groaned, his arms wrapped around his chest, like he was trying to hold himself together.

''Frank, take your shirt off'' I said through gritted teeth. Frank hesitated for a moment, a heartbreaking whine slipping from him as he slid his t-shirt off, wincing. I gasped, tears unwillingly falling.

''I-I'm s-s-orry Gee'' stuttered Frank. I was lost for words. Deep bleeding gashes littered his chest; I linked my fingers with his and squeezed lightly.

''Frank don't be sorry......oh god.....why did you let him do this?'' I asked, picking a towel up from the floor and dabbing his chest, cleaning his wounds on his stuttering chest.

''I-I deserve I-it.......'' breathed Frank, his voice hollow and dead. I shook my head climbing onto the bed and pulling him so he sat on my lap. I couldn't do it anymore, couldn't let him be hurt like this, not the one I loved more than anything.

''Oh god Frank'' I murmured into his neck, my arms linked around his shaking waist. I bit my lip, cupping Frank's tear stained cheek in my hand.

''Please Frankie'' I pleaded ''You don't deserve this, leave him, y-you could have so m-much more.......'' My voice broke at the end, losing my cool.

''No one else would love me.......'' whispered Frank, so quietly I'd wondered it he'd said it at all. Such an insane statement it made no sense.

''Frank, he doesn't love you.....n-not like I do'' I uttered, Frank's head jerked up to look me, his eyes full of surprise. His face just inches from mine, so close I could feel his stuttered cool breath on my cheeks.

''You love me?'' said Frank, clearer than anything else he'd said. I nodded, letting a tear escape from my eye as I linked my arms around his waist tighter, careful not to hurt his bruised body.

''Oh god Frank I-I'm sorry, please just forge-'' I didn't get to finish as Frank closed the small distance between us, pressing his lips against mine. I gasped into the kiss, careful not to hurt him as I sucked on his bottom lip, earning a low moan from him until we broke apart, breathless and flushed.

''I love you Gerard'' murmured Frank, barely audible '''But he'll hurt me if I''

''No he wont, I wont let him'' I said firmly, meaning every word.

''Come with me Frank, leave him, this, all this pain'' I said, sliding him off my waist and handing him a clean t-shirt to cover his battered body. I stood up, extending my hand out to his. I felt my heart warm as his small hand fit itself perfectly in mine. A simply breathtaking smile on his cracked lips.

So I pulled him to his feet as we took one last glance around the battered apartment and I pulled him into my arms. Timidly Frank stretched up on his toes, burying his face into my neck.

''I love you Gerard'' murmured Frank, a smile pressed against my neck.

''I've always loved you Frank'' I smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh not the best I've done but ah well

And since my life isn't hectic enough I want to co-write a story with someone. It'd be Mcr related but I'm willing to do frerard, waycest, frikey, etc. I need a reliable co-writer who isn't gonna bail and who can update regularly-ish ( it's cool I understand people have stuff going on, what I'm saying is just try and update at least within a week if you can) If anyone is interested message me and we'll talk details :)

Also I'm doing oneshot requests cause I have no life.

Pairing? y'know what I mean.....
Dominant?
Where? backstage, church etc
What? just fluff, handjob, blowjob, sex? etc
any extra details?
I'll post it as quick as I can :)

Soooo anywhore..........