Love Song

Rebecca

It's been a month since One Direction (or Harry and his band as I liked to call them) released their album and he was really busy with the press and stuff. I haven't spoken to him for like six weeks except the occasional, 'hey', 'hope ur cool' and 'been really busy'. which I totally understand and it's not like I didn't see this coming. Obviously with his career in full speed, he'll never have time for me or people close to him. I remember when he was auditioning for the X-factor program and how nervous and adorable he was back then.

"I can't believe I even made it to this round." he said as he sat crossed leg on my bed.

I threw a pillow at him, "Harold, you need to calm yourself down, we both know you are going to win this and become famous then forget about me and start dating celebrities we both used to hate on." I said folding my arms and pouting.

He laughed, "You know I'll never forget you, we're like two peas in a pod, bonnie and Clyde, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Clyde -" he raised an eyebrow at me, "the point is, you've been my best friend for twelve years and nothing can break that bond plus how can I even forget when you'll always be with me." he said smiling; the smile that kills me every time.

I scoffed, "Except I'll be in school, Harry."

His eyes widened and I saw real sadness in his eyes that lasted for one second, he was never one for showing his emotions. He ran his hands through his curls, "Yeah...I totally forgot...well, there's Facebook, phones and shit, we can always communicate through that." Silence followed that statement, we both knew deep down that things would someday change if he became famous but no one wanted to admit because somehow, it didn't make sense. It didn't make sense not to see each other everyday, we had been doing it for twelve years so why did it have to change. "I still can't believe you got accepted into Cambridge." he said breaking the silence which I silently thanked him for.

I glared at him, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you're dumb and I think that you may have gotten the wrong acceptance letter." My mouth had shot open although it was evident a smile was forming on my lips. He got off the bed and wrapped his hands around my torso. "You know I'm kidding right, I know how nerdy you are."

I pushed him away from me and stuck my tongue out at him, "You're nerdy." The funny thing was that I looked like the one who couldn't care less about school while Harry looked smarter than me. His phone buzzed and he unlocked it and read the new message.

"My mum wants me home for dinner, you better be the first person I see tomorrow and the last because my train leaves very early." he said as he gave me a warning glare. He stood up and hugged me only it was tighter this time, "Love you big time."

"Love you too." I hugged him tighter as a tear fell from my eyes. I didn't make a sound because if he found out I was crying, he would cry too. I know that because it happened before. He turned to leave but I called him back and handed him a small box. "Something to remember me by."


I had given him a hand bracelet I had made before he left that day. It put a smile on my face anytime I see him on the TV or on magazines and he has the bracelet on and makes me think he still misses me but then again, he may just like the bracelet because it looks nice on his hands.

"You know you should go have brunch with him or something, it's obvious he likes you." Emily, my flat mate was giving me a hundred and one reasons why I should date George. George is a boy at my university who has taken a fancy to me for like two weeks now and I've been avoiding him until he caught me in a class and asked me to brunch to which I replied I would give him my answer.

"I don't know Emily, I don't feel like it." I said reading a magazine narrating an interview with One Direction. I smiled at the part where Harry said he loved sleepovers because he got to eat a lot of ice cream his mother wouldn't let him have.
Harry: Wow, I loved sleepovers, I could eat whatever I wanted to eat at anytime. My best friend back then had parents that were super cool, they let me eat all the sugary stuff in the house. Anytime she cried after watching a movie, she'd eat ice cream...

Back then? He was talking about me in the past tense.

"Are you even listening to me, Rebecca?" I suddenly looked up at my room mate who had obviously been talking to herself for the past minutes.

I stood up, "No Emily, I'm not. I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood for this." I was a bit mad at what I had just read.

"PMS much?" she yelled.

"Actually, I am." I flopped down on my bed and sighed. My day had officially been ruined by someone who wasn't even in close proximity. My phone vibrated and I unlocked it and saw a new message from him?

Guess what Becks, I'm in Cambridgeshire...yup, you can stop smiling now. I obviously came here to see you, I'll text you the address where I'm at and I want to see you here in the next thirty minutes. xx

I couldn't stop smiling at the message, he was here and that was all that mattered. I quickly got dressed and started making my way out of the house when Emily blocked my path and I sighed, "I'm in a hurry."

She smiled, "George?"

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed her out of the way as I made my way out of my dorm and towards Harry. I was so excited.

--

I rode my bicycle to the address that was texted to me. It was a private property and I was unsure if I was at the right place because as far as I know Harry didn't know anyone here. It was like an estate and I was about to pick up my phone and call Harry when I heard my name. "Becks?"

My heart tripled its rate and I quickly turned and saw the face that I had missed the most. I jumped on him and he caught me then spun me around. "I cannot believe you are here, you loser." I said as he put me down. I couldn't stop smiling.

"I missed you and I know you probably want to rip my head off for not calling but I was really busy." he said putting on an innocent face. Who can be mad at that face?

I smiled and opened my arms, "Come here." He rushed into my arms and I hugged him tight. "I really missed you." I said, my voice muffled because I was talking into his coat.

"You have no idea." he whispered.

I heard someone clear their throat and I jumped back, startled. I turned and saw a very handsome boy who I've seen a million times but never in person. I turned to glare at Harry and smacked his head which I'm sure didn't have an impact because of the amount of curls it held. "You didn't tell me you brought someone with you and now, I have completely made a fool out of myself."

He scoffed, "It's just Louis, no one important." I saw Louis glare at him making both of us laugh.

"So, we're just going to ignore the fact that Louis and I are wearing the same thing?" I said looking at both boys. I had noticed it immediately I saw him and expected Harry to say something but I guessed he hadn't noticed.

"I actually didn't notice." Louis said. He walked up towards me and hooked his arm with mine, "We are like actual cliche couples." His statement made my cheeks heat up. If Harry and I were strangers, Louis would have been my favourite in the band.

Harry rolled his eyes and dragged me, "Tomlinson, don't get your hopes up and you," he said referring to me, "and I need some catching up on."
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, Yay for new Mibba.

Second of all, what do you all think?
Comment and Subscribe. :)